A VG Anti-Spyware image
You might have installed AVG Anti-Spyware in your system. But there are a few problems that you will encounter when you uninstall AVG Anti-Spyware. So it’s better for you to search the easiest way to completely remove AVG Anti-Spyware from your computer.
There are many options available when it comes to uninstall AVG Anti-Spyware. Normally, many people willl straightly go to Windows Add/ Remove Programs applet.
Remove AVG Anti-Spyware with Windows Add/Remove
1. Clicking on the Start button, there will be a control panel icon on the menu. Simply open the control panel.
2. Click on the Uninstall a Program.
3. You will see there is a list of programs on your computer displaying in the programs and features. Scroll down and select AVG Anti-Spyware you want to uninstall.
4. Follow the steps to allow the AVG Anti-Spyware uninstall progress.
Add or Remove Programs is the most common option that people use when it comes to trying to uninstall AVG Anti-Spyware. However, there are times that this will not work exactly and there are some remnants like files and registries need to be removed.
Uninstall AVG Anti-Spyware with AVG Anti-Spyware Uninstaller(Most Recommended)
- STEP 1. Free download AVG Anti-Spyware Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select AVG Anti-Spyware from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “OK” button to start the uninstall AVG Anti-Spyware process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the AVG Anti-Spyware uninstall process.
Video Guide: Uninstall AVG Anti-Spyware with Special Uninstaller
With the help of Special Uninstaller, users will be able to completely uninstall AVG Anti-Spyware and clean out all the remnants which are hidden in the system. Moreover, the thorough removal of AVG Anti-Spyware will also ensure more security to your computer system.