Cannot uninstall Free Downloader Manager by using its own uninstall tool? Tried various ways to uninstall Free Downloader Manager but failed? Want to remove it completely from your computer? Now you can learn the right way to completely uninstall it here! This page aims to help you to solve the problem.
It is well-known that Free Downloader Manager is defined as an Internet Explorer download tool that is used to find and save files for users when they surf the Internet.
If you cannot uninstall Free Downloader Manager directly from the desktop, you can firstly try to uninstall it manually with Windows Add/ Remove utility:
- Exit the program first.
- Click Start, and then go to Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs list, select Free Downloader Manager.
- Select Uninstall and then select Remove All.
- Go through the Warning, and then select Next to continue with the uninstall process.
- Follow uninstall instructions to finish.
- Clean the related registries and restart your PC.
Sometimes the Method may not as smooth as we expected, and sometimes these two methods would bring you problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Free Downloader Manager from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
Special Uninstaller can help you to uninstall any unwanted programs in a fast, secure and convenient way. Use Special Uninstaller to run a clean removal of Free Downloader Manager is easy and will keep you away from risk and trouble. Get to know more about this wonderful uninstall tool instantly!