Are you facing the problem to completely uninstall Haali Media Splitter but still have no idea what to do? Actually, uninstall Haali Media Splitter is not a simple task, you might get error messages during uninstalling process if its components aren’t fully removed.
Why would you need to remove it from your computer in the first place? There will be chances when the Splitter software may stop working for your system – the solution of which would be to remove and reinstall the program from your computer. Or, you may want to upgrade to a different version which is why you would be required to remove the software.
However, if you don’t want to deal with the frustrating leftovers files which stop you from conduct a complete removal, you may need to make sure you’ve removed it in a complete way.
Go on and learn how to uninstall Haali Media Splitter easily and completely.
The common way to uninstall an unwanted program
- 1. Click on Task Manger and then the processes tab. Scroll down and find Haali Media Splitter process on the list, highlight it and press End Process. If it isn’t there you can close the window and move on to the second step.
- 2. Click Start menu and the go the Control Panel.
- 3. Click Add/Remove programs.
- 4. Find out the program on the list, highlight Haali Media Splitter and click uninstall.
- 5. Follow uninstall wizard and the program will be removed.
- 6. Click the Start button and launch Run.
- 7. Type in “regedit” and press enter. The Registry Editor should appear.
- 8. Double click the folder named; Hkey_LOCAL_MACHINE and then navigate to the SOFTWARE folder.
- 9. Right click the folder named HaaliMkx and press delete.
- 10. After uninstall completes, restarting your computer immediately is recommended.
The steps above can be very dangerous especially the registry editing part. If any wrong file or folder were deleted then you could end up corrupting other software and causing even more problems.
This is when an uninstall tool like the Special Uninstaller will be used to uninstall or other non-working programs from your computer.
Uninstall Haali Media Splitter with a perfect uninstall tool
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Haali Media Splitter from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
Why Special Uninstaller
With Special Uninstaller in hand, Haali Media Splitter and other unwanted software can be easily and thoroughly uninstalled. Also, you will be able to gets rid of corrupted registry entries without messing around with the system registry. This software is highly praised among IT experts from all over the world.