Can’t uninstall Inbox Toolbar completely from your computer? The Inbox Toolbar (if you happen to have it installed on your PC) is unfortunately an annoying program that acts as an Internet Explorer toolbar on your computer. The program installs many unknown programs on your PC by default and displays unwanted pop ups on your desktop. These binding applications are: Online Vault, Rebate Informer, PC Power Speed.
To remove it from computer, follow these steps.
Step 1: Make sure that Inbox Toolbar is not running on the background.
Step 2: Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
Step 3: In the Add or Remove Programs window, click Inbox Toolbar, and then click Uninstall.
Step 4: Click Yes to continue.
Step 5: If any of the following software appears in the Add or Remove Programs window, remove that software from the computer:
Ok, so you manually deleted the above thinking I’d be fine. Unfortunately, no matter what you did it seems to stay there…
Remove Inbox Toolbar registry entries
1. Go to start menu, click Run;
2. Type in regedit and press enter;
3. Find and delete Inbox Toolbar related registry entries.
If you’ve tried everything you can possibly think of to uninstall Inbox Toolbar completely but its files and extensions still show up on your desktop, below you will discover through each of the modules a quick and easy way to remove Inbox Toolbar completely from your computer system once and for good.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Inbox Toolbar from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
- STEP 6: Repeat the same steps to remove the unneeded applications.
Using the best uninstaller software on the market today, Special Uninstaller will completely uninstall Inbox Toolbar for you and remove all traces of its files and extensions when Add/Remove Programs can’t.