IrfanView – a famous image viewer with many advanced features, which functionality can be expanded by installing plug-ins that allow IrfanView to open other file types, such as movies and audio – again a unique feature among photo viewers.
Its Pros are listed as follows:
- Handles a huge range of different image formats
- Displays images very, very quickly
- Doesn’t try to take over your consume many PC resources
Even if IrfanView has been re- designed and updated constantly, you may have to uninstall it when you are encountering the problems below:
- IrfanView has been exploited by some malware via its vulnerability issues.
- IrfanView cannot be updated.
- IrfanView is encountering a problem and aids in generating constant error messages.
- You fail to open and edit images via IrfanView.
How can users uninstall IrfanView in the most common way?
1. Make sure that IrfanView is no longer running. Please end it in Task Manager, or you can click on the File button in IrfanView and then choose Exit.
2. Click Start on your computer screen, and click the Control Panel.
3. Double-click Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall a program on the control panel window. This will bring you to the programs window that displays all programs installed on your computer.
Uninstall IrfanView automatically
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select IrfanView from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Special Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. You can use this reliable, trusted and powerful uninstall tool to uninstall USB drivers. Special Uninstaller will help you to uninstall IrfanView and any unwanted programs. Download this wonderful tool and get ready to be amazed by its excellent performance.