VisualBee is an add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint for automatic enhancement of presentations. VisualBee PowerPoint add-in analyses the presentation text and structure, and builds a new professionally designed PowerPoint presentation. If you are a VisualBee user, then there are many that you need to uninstall or reinstall the program. Looking for easy way to fully uninstall VisualBee? You can remove the unneeded VisualBee or uninstall Windows software effectively by follow the tips in this page.
The first step is to close all processes of VisualBee that are running and open when your computer restarts.
1. Right click its icon on the Taskbar, click Exit
2. Enable Task Manager with Ctrl+Alt+Delete
3. End the process VisualBee.exe
Common ways to uninstall VisualBee on Windows
One: Via its own uninstaller
Two: Uninstall VisualBee with standard Add/Remove Programs
1. Click start, then go to control panel.
2. Find an icon that says “Uninstall a Program.”
3. Double click on it, and you will see a list of programs.
4. Find VisualBee and click on it.
5. Then click uninstall to make a window pop up. On the window, click uninstall one more time.
You will see your computer start to remove the program and all the files associated with it.
However, Connection VisualBee cannot be uninstalled with the Windows Add/Remove programs completely. The Windows Add/Remove Programs that you have tried is unable to clean the registry entries of the program thoroughly.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select CouponBar from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” and finish.
With the reputed uninstaller like Special Uninstaller you’ll be able to easily, safely and quickly remove VisualBee as you want. Once you are in a need of removing other software. Try Special Uninstaller here to help you fully remove any programs with great success and make sure all the now-defunct registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.