Kurupira WebFilter is a free parental controls utility which blocks inappropriate content from web pages and blacklist computer program, so nobody can access them. It also records time spent on computer in a day or on certain days. Recently, many people choose this application to keep an eye on their children.
You may want to uninstall Kurupira WebFilter for a number of reasons including slow browsing speed, security, or changes in homepage etc. Though uninstalling it is easy and simple, you may run into troubles while doing so. Don’t worry, here are the steps needed for a removal instructions.
- Click on the Start menu –> go to Control Panel –> and double click on Add or Remove Programs to open it.
- Close Kurupira WebFilter if open. Locate it from the available programs, right click on it, and select Uninstall.
- When prompted for a confirmation to remove, click on Yes, and then Remove.
- Wait until the removal process finishes.
- You might be prompted to restart your computer after uninstallation of the component.
- Reboot the computer and check it should no longer be available in your program list.
- Next go to the Start menu and select the Run option.
- Type regedit and press OK.
- Find out and delete all the related registries.
Quick and Automatic Removal
Are you frustrated for trying various invalid ways? Give this time-consuming job to Special Uninstaller.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Kurupira WebFilter from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.