Sometime PC MightyMax 2012 can be recognized as annoying and useless tool because it’s designed to be difficult to exit without purchasing the full version. Moreover, people usually find it difficult to uninstall PC MightyMax 2012 from Windows default Add/Remove programs as it never exist in the list. Here, maybe you will get useful uninstall tutorials on how to completely remove PC MightyMax 2012 and other applications from your computer.
Before started, you should be aware of what to take note of. Most of the time, PC MightyMax 2012 does not come onto your system with a built-in uninstall option, which makes it a little difficult to be uninstalled manually.
To get rid of this software, you can first try the normal uninstallation process.
1. From the Start menu, navigate to PC MightyMax 2012 folder.
2. Select Uninstall button.
3. The uninstall procedure will begin and would require you confirm the action.
4. When the uninstall program is finished, back to Start menu and select Run.
5. Type “regedit” in the command box and press Enter.
6. Delete the relevant entries.
7. Restart your machine so that changes can be effective.
However, you will fail to accomplish the manual removal if the wrong registry entries have been removed.
More severe, this would cause serious problem to your windows system and it would make great damage to unable your computer to read the information. In order to do this, you should find another way to uninstall PC MightyMax 2012 from your system.
A professional uninstaller is highly recommended to help you delete all the unwanted software, scan all related program and also it would scan all the related parts in the registry. All parts with connection to the unwanted program would be removed from the system thoroughly and completely.
A perfect uninstaller to remove PC MightyMax 2012
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select PC MightyMax 2012 from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.