Windows Movie Maker is an easy to use program that lets you create, edit, and share your movies right on your PC. Anyway, do you have any troubles in removing it from your computer? As a free media tool, Windows Movie Maker will enable you to access to the full use of your multimedia life. It will not display you pop-up ads or redirect to other strange websites. However, it may be possible for you to uninstall it unless you follow a correct, effective way. Here, you can get the instructions you need to uninstall Windows Movie Maker.
- Click Start, and then go to Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs list, select the unwanted program.
- Click on Uninstall button.
- Go through the warning pop-ups, and then select the option continue with the uninstall process.
- Follow uninstall instructions to finish the removal, and restart your PC.
If this method doesn’t work, the nest thing you need to do is to delete all its files and clean up its registry keys. Often, Windows Movie Maker software is installed on computers with its default setting. If that is your cases, you can try to find and delete the following entries if they still exist in your system:
As you may aware, the manual deletion of the leftover files and registry entries may be a difficult task full of high risks. In this case, it requires you to be cautious when conducting manual deletion. There is the other way that helps you fully get rid of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012-using a professional uninstaller.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Windows Live Essentials from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
Special Uninstaller, which works perfectly to uninstall Windows Movie Maker and any other unwanted programs, is highly admired by computer experts and users. With its Force Uninstall wizard, it can surely help you forcibly uninstall the application, including its directories and keys thoroughly.