Rising Antivirus – developed by Beijing Rising Information Technology Inc, provides malware prevention and removal during subscription period and uses signatures and heuristics to identify viruses. Other features include a software firewall, e-mail spam filtering, and phishing protection. Rising Antivirus is the current version, and users may want to uninstall this program so that they can install the latest version. If you want to uninstall Rising Antivirus, please keep on reading and follow the instructions below to fully uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computer.
How to uninstall Rising Antivirus in normal way?
The most common method to uninstall Rising Antivirus is to enable a uninstaller that comes equipped with its uninstall utility combined with Rising system maintenance techniques on purpose to help you completely get rid of computer problems.
Or use Windows default Add/Remove applet:
1. If you have opened the game, you should end the program in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add/Remove Program.
3. Find out Rising Antivirus in the list, and choose Uninstall in the drop-down list.
4. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
5. Remove any and all virus associated files with the.EXE,.BAT,.DLL, and.LNK extensions.
6. Execute the regedit command, delete entries in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER folders.
7. Restart your computer if necessary.
It is not without risk though, if you don’t know what you are doing, you could end up crashing your PC. The best method is simply to use legitimate and professional removal tool. It is faster, safer far less complicated, and it will get rid of Rising Antivirus quickly.
Rising Antivirus perfect uninstaller
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Rising Antivirus from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
Special Uninstaller will completely uninstall Rising Antivirus from your computer, not only the program but also the registry entries. If you cannot uninstall any other unwanted software thoroughly, you don’t have to worry about those following-up problems either, because the force uninstall feature of Special Uninstaller would fix this issue.