Do you need to uninstall SPEEDbit Video Downloader? Are you still searching for a better way to get rid of it? If you are very frustrated with the constant pop-up of SPEEDbit Video Downloader when you are surfing the internet, or if you are bothered with the function of it, you can remove it at once. However, as more and more people fail to uninstall SPEEDbit Video Downloader, you may be very anxious to find an effective way to solve the problem. Well, take it easy. You can get what you need here to fully uninstall it.
Please notice that SPEEDbit Video Downloader doesn’t have a built-in uninstall tool, don’t try to uninstall it with its own uninstall tool. It is waste of time. In most cases, people tend to uninstall programs with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
How to Uninstall SPEEDbit Video Downloader with Windows Add/Remove Programs?
1. Open Start on the taskbar, then move to Control Panels.
2. Highlight Windows Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall a program, and open it.
3. Wait till it shows you all current installed programs on the list, and then navigate to SPEEDbit Video Downloader.
4. Press Uninstall button on the right and then follow the instructions to complete the removal.
5. At last, reboot your computer.
However, there are still chances that you may fail to uninstall SPEEDbit Video Downloader with the above method. You should proceed to Registry to delete those related registry entries for the accomplishment of the removal. Open the Registry and then find out the all entries related to it. Once found them, delete them all without any hesitation.
When you are doing the deletion, you need to be very cautious as any mistakes will leave your computer in danger.
Therefore, we strongly suggest you to uninstall it with a reliable uninstall tool.
Recommended uninstall tool
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select SPEEDbit Video Downloader from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
Clean the plug-in
- Select the Plug-in Cleaner on main panel.
- Choose SPEEDbit Video Downloader from the list and Clean.
- Yes to continue.
- Your browser will be completely clean as new.
To conduct a full SPEEDbit Video Downloader removal, it is essential for you to use a professional uninstall tool. Since the Windows Add/Remove Programs always fail to uninstall programs completely, uninstall tool is specially designed to help computer users to fully remove programs.