Nero 12 is a highly popular program that can be used to burn DVDs and CDs, back up the music you like, video and data files to save the space of your devices. Nonetheless, despite the functionality of the program and its importance in many multimedia production activities, it cannot be avoided that it could cause errors at times. More and more people are complaining about its inconsistent performance and many are now choosing to uninstall Nero 12 from their PCs.
And there are many different methods you can try. Normally, people like to get rid of this software with the built-in uninstaller or delete it through the Add/Remove feature in Control Panel.
The main problem is, if you want to uninstall Nero 12 completely, you have to do know the process. This software is known as installing a bunch of applications and leave out traces in the computer.
How can the Nero 12 be completely uninstalled?
Manual uninstall for Nero 12
To uninstall Nero 12, you can go to the uninstall option in the Add/Remove programs area of Windows. This is accessible by clicking on:
- Click Start menu, and then run Control Panel.
- Select the Add or Remove Programs option.
- In the Currently installed programs list, Select Nero 12 in the Add/Remove program list, and then click the Uninstall button to start the removal.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the removal.
- Open Start Menu and then go to Run. On the pop-up dialogue box, fill in regedit so that you can open Registry.
- Find and delete all registry entries of Nero 12.
Recommended removal for Nero 12
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Nero 12 from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” and finish the removal.
Benefits that Special Uninstaller can offer
- Removes hidden application installed in your system include its add-on, plug- in, malicious application and unused or non- removal programs.
- Uninstalls corrupted programs or software that the default uninstaller of Window system cannot remove.
- Completely cleans the empty/corrupt registry entries, obsolete registry files, invalid file extensions and invalid uninstall entries.
- shows detailed information of certain programs installed on your computer.
- Easily locate the software you wanted to uninstall and learn the information of the software with a highly easy- to- manage interface.