FBDownloader is an application that used to download photos on facebook or other resources.
The trick is that its installer by default has the additional toolbar offered to be implanted together with the main installation.
If users forget to uncheck all unwanted boxes by default this means their browser will keep
- Change your default search engine to search.fbdownloader.com in IE, Firefox and Chrome.
- Change your default homepage to search.fbdownloader.com in IE, Firefox and Chrome.
However, when they uninstall the original application, the redirect issue will remain.
These are main segment of common people who find difficulties to uninstall FBDownloader thoroughly from their system. Do you want to uninstall FBDownloader on the most easiest, safest and fastest way? Follow tutorial below, and you are able to easily uninstall Windows programs without having a hard time.
Firstly, it is important to stop the program running in the background. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to access Task Manager, see if the file is running in the process. If it is, select the file and click End Process.
And then the following step is to locate FBDownloader in the Add/Remove Control Panel and try to remove it from there.
Follow these instructions to accomplish this.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel tab.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs applet in Windows XP.
3. In the currently installed programs box, Scroll down the list and highlight FBDownloader, and then click Uninstall.
4. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the program and follow the instructions on the screen to begin uninstalling FBDownloader from your computer.
The easier and faster way to remove all your unneeded programs in full is using an automatic removal tool. It is much more reliable to use an uninstaller program called Special Uninstaller to entirely uninstall FBDownloader from your system. Even the most stubborn programs can be uninstalled in minutes.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select FBDownloader from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” and back to main panel.
A manual removal of FBDownloader for each related entries is nearly impossible for common pc users. Therefore, the most effective way is running a Special Uninstaller that automatically will carry out the uninstall process through your hard drive and registry once the main entries are located. With Special Uninstaller running on your computer, all you have to do is look for the main directory or program folder of FBDownloader. The rest of the removal job will by automatically done in minutes!