Do you have need to uninstall PC HealthBoost from your PC? Eliminating windows program is not an easy work for computer newbie. Want to know how to quickly and completely remove PC HealthBoost?
Sometimes PC HealthBoost is a potentially unwanted program. If you’ve got to uninstall any of these versions then you’ve come to the right place because here will going to provide you the best PC HealthBoost removal plan.
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab, close background services or killing its process within task manager.
2. Go to Start menu –> Control Panel. On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, open Add or Remove Programs. On Windows Vista, open Programs / Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features if in Classic View mode.)
3. Find PC HealthBoost in the list of installed programs and select it.
On Windows XP and earlier operating systems, click Remove button. On Windows Vista, click Uninstall button.
After deleting PC HealthBoost, you need to remove these registry entries so that it can’t bug you upon next reboot.
1. Click Start and then click Run.
2. Type regedit, and then click OK. If a User Account Control window appears, click OK.
3. Locate the following subkey:
4. In the details pane (right pane), click BoostSoftware, and then click Delete.
By taking these steps above, you should be able to completely uninstall PC HealthBoost from your computer. If not, you will need to employ a professional uninstall tool to get rid of the left over entries of PC HealthBoost.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select PC HealthBoost from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” and finish.
Want more help uninstalling PC HealthBoost faster? Try automatic uninstaller tool. Special Uninstaller helps users uninstall and remove unwanted programs and folders from computer fast and easily. Where the built-in Windows Add or Remove Programs option fails, Special Uninstaller works as always and picks up the slack. After using it, you will find that PC HealthBoost as well as its files and registry entries have been removed completely in few minutes.