As the 2015 version of Avast Pro Antivirus product, many people are attracted to download and install it for a try, but after that, some of them may get some problems to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 on their PCs, how about you? If you also want to make clear of this program removal. Keep going and reading this article.
Although Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 is a legitimate application that does not contain any harmful component or files, sometimes people need to remove it for many reasons, such as want to change another antivirus program, need to re-install it or just do not want to use it anymore. Whatever, when they try to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2015, some removing problems just appear undesirably. Are you ready to handle these potential problems of removing the program?
- Cannot find the program name on the Windows program removing panel
- Program cannot be uninstalled after restoring the Windows system
- Don’t known how to clean its leftovers on computer
Correct ways to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2015
Here I will recommend two available removing ways for you guys, both of them are able to complete the program removal, but the removing processes and complexity are totally different. If you haven’t done any removing measure, I would like to suggest you to take a professional remover to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2015.
Use a professional removal tool
Special Uninstaller is a sophisticated removing application that helps computer users to handle different kinds of removing problems on the computer, such as enable the computer user to remove installed programs, incompletely uninstalled program and the corrupted program (you can’t find it on the Windows program removing panel as well as its own uninstall process). And this uninstall tool also can help you to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 in a fast and effective way.
Details about removing Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 with Special Uninstaller
- Open Special Uninstaller, select Avast Pro Antivirus 2015
- Click on “Run Uninstaller”, then select “Yes” to confirm the program removal
- Click on “Continue”, then “Yes” to restart the removing process, follow the instructions to complete the standard removal
- After that, you will be asked to restart your PC, and just click on it to restart your computer
- Open Special Uninstaller, review all of leftovers and remove them
- Back to the main interface of the product, you will find the Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 has been disappeared.
With a professional uninstaller, the Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 program and its associated components and registry entries which easily being left on the PC can be cleaned out completely and quickly. If you had tried to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 with Windows removing feature beforehand, and the program still leave some removing problems on the computer, please click on the “Not listed above” button, and clean everything side the installed folder of Avast Pro Antivirus 2015.
If you don’t want to take an uninstaller but decide to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 with the Windows removing feature, you should pay attention to the following removing instructions and make sure you remove the program correctly and thoroughly.
Uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 with Windows removing feature
In Windows 7
- Click on Start button — Control Panel —- Uninstall a program
- Locate Avast Pro Antivirus 2015, click on Uninstall button
- Confirm your program removal in the pop-ups, and process the removal with instructions
- Restart your computer
In Windows 8
- Right-click on the Windows button, select “Programs and Features”
- Highlight Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 on the list, and click Uninstall button
- Complete the removal with instructions, and reboot your computer.
Additional removal after the standard uninstallation
This standard removal in Windows system is undoubtedly very familiar and easy to take for many computer users, but most of them don’t realize that the program removal is actually not completed, and an additional removal job for the leftovers should be taken after that, otherwise, you will encounter the incomplete removal issue and further problems caused by the leftovers, such as cannot install the program again or the similar Avast programs.
Manually remove its leftovers after removal
- Firstly, open the installation folder of Avast Pro Antivirus 2015, and make sure all of contents inside are cleared out, and delete the folder
- Secondly, open the Windows search text box, type “regedit”
Choose to open your Windows System Registry Editor, find out the sub-menu of Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 registries, remove all associated registry keys
(a previous backup can help you avoid some manual error)
Note: Registry Editor is a place that many important system files, configurations and registries gathered inside, you should be very careful for your actions in this database, because removing a wrong system registry can cause a serious and even uncorrectable problem for your system.
The easy and complex program removal, which type of removing method you would like to take to uninstallAvast Pro Antivirus 2015? If you want an easy way to help you handle different kinds of program removing problems, taking a professional uninstaller is definitely the best way in nowadays for you, and the complete program removal can significantly save your limited system space, thus many system problems and running issues can be avoided for the optimized system structure.