AVG PC TuneUp 2015 is a program created by AVG Technologies and provides several features which would make an improvement for your computer performance, but in some cases, it also create some troubles for the people who want to remove it. If you get some problems and cannot uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015 on your PC, check our guides below then you will know how to do.
What’s the problem of removing AVG PC TuneUp 2015?
Generally speaking, uninstall a program is not a difficult task for the computer users, either the AVG PC TuneUp 2015, but there are some cases that people cannot uninstall it smoothly specially when you are in such a situation:
- AVG PC TuneUp 2015 is not install properly and completely on PC
- Program itself is infected by malicious virus
- Program conflict issue
- AVG PC TuneUp 2015 itself encounters a problem
- Vestiges cleaning problem
If you have one of these issues on your computer, these problems may occur during the removal:
- Cannot find the program name on the list of available removing applications
- Removing process stop suddenly and display an error code
- AVG PC TuneUp 2015 program or its relevant files also can be found on the computer after removal
Don’t worry, you also can uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015 successfully as long as you take the proper resolution, so please refer to the available removing guides below then have a try.
Three available ways to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015
Option one – remove it with Windows uninstall utility
This is the most common removing way that most people have used to uninstall the unwanted program on their computers, and it is also feasible for removing AVG PC TuneUp 2015 if it is installed and operate smoothly on your PC.
- Open the Windows Start menu, choose to open the Windows control panel
- Click to open the utility—
Windows 8: Programs and Features
Windows 7: Uninstall a program
Windows XP: Add/Remove a program
- Highlight AVG PC TuneUp 2015 on the menu, then click on the removal button
- Start the removing process via clicking on “Yes”, then following the prompts to finish the removal
- Reboot your computer, then go to delete the installation folder
- Open the Windows search box, and type “regedit” to open the Registry Editor on System
- Delete the associated AVG registry keys in it
Be careful for your registry removal
There are many registry files in Windows system play a greatly important for the effective system performance and smooth program operations, if a system registry is remove by accident, it is very possible that you will face more serious system problems and errors, at that time, it will be much more difficult to handle these problems than uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015.
Option two – apply AVG Uninstall Manager
Similar to other programs which contain an uninstall process on the installation folder, one can make use of the “AVG Uninstall Manager ” in the AVG PC TuneUp 2015 installation folder to remove itself on your computer.
Steps to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015 with AVG Uninstall Manager
- Right-click on the program on the desktop, select “Open file location”
- Find and locate UninstallManager on the folder
- Double-click it to open the manager, then select AVG PC TuneUp 2015
- Click on the Uninstall button to restart the removal
- Follow the instructions to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015
Option three – uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015 with Special Uninstaller
If you worry about the leftovers problem and also want a more effective way to remove AVG PC TuneUp 2015 on your PC, you just take Special Uninstaller to help you conduct the program removal.
- Click to open Special Uninstaller on computer, the select AVG PC TuneUp 2015
- Click on “Run Uninstaller”, click Yes to make sure the removal
- Complete the first stage of removal, then click “Scan leftover”, it will find out all of support and preference files of the program which still leaving on the computer
- Click to delete all of leftovers to finish the removal
- Restart your computer