Recently, many people are eager to find a way that can help them uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 on their computers, although I have shared something about the Webroot SecureAnywhere removal in this blog, it seems like very necessary to talk about the right way to uninstall this program with the newest version on PC.
As a legitimate antivirus program, Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 continues to provide security protection for the computer, some people need to uninstall it when they don’t want to use this software or just want to reinstall on PC, and the removal problem just come out in this situation.
What’s your uninstall problem?
Different people will face different problems while removing Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 on their computers, such as cannot start the removing process, fail to clean out its stubborn files on the installation folder, or the program continue to display on the PC after removal. When you get these issues on your PC, please firstly make clear about the reason for these removing problems.
General reasons for the failed removal:
- Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 does not stop running before removal
- Program cannot be uninstalled completely
- Program has been corrupted before you remove it
After getting a basic knowledge about this program removal on the computer, it’s time to take steps to uninstall the application.
Start to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 on PC
Option one: remove Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 with Special Uninstaller
If you want a way to remove the program smoothly without any further problems and troubles, Special Uninstaller will do you a favor, because it is able to detect all of files and data related to the removing program, and offer an automatic removal to allow you to clean out the program within a very short time.
Applying such a professional uninstall tool to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 is just what I would like to recommend to you, because it can perform a thorough removal of the application, thus there will be no any incomplete or unsuccessful removal issue for the Webroot program. Here I would like to show you more details about how to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 with Special Uninstaller:
- Stop running Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 on your computer
- Click to start Special Uninstaller
- Select Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 on the menu, then click on “Run Uninstaller”
- Click on the Yes button to make sure you want to remove it
- Type the required characters to confirm the removal
- After that, click on “Scan Leftovers” button
- Click “Delete Leftovers” to remove all of remnants files that try to leaving on the computer
- Click on OK to complete the whole program removal
Option two: uninstall it via the Windows control panel
As the most common way (as least it was in the past) many people would choose to uninstall a program, Windows Control Panel is also a feasible utility that enable people to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015, but the removal process will waste much of your time and energy, especially the additionally manual removal after removing the program on the Control Panel.
Step one – remove it via the Windows Control Panel (Windows 8.1)
- Step running Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015 on your PC
- Right-click on the Windows icon on the bottom left corner of the desktop
- Click “Programs and Features”, then you will be able to quickly access to the removing feature on Control Panel
- Highlight Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015, then click on Uninstall button
- Follow the instructions to finish the program removal step by step
- Restart your computer when finish
Step two – find out and clean associated files still persist on the PC
- Check and empty the installation folder of the program
- Right-click on the Windows button again, select Search
- Type “regedit” in the box, then click to open it
- Find out and remove all of registry keys with the name of the Webroot software
In case of making any manual error on this system’s database, it is suggested to do a registry backup before you delete any registry to complete the removal of Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015.
Steps to back up registry key on the system:
- Open the Windows search box, type “regedit” in the box
- Click to open the Registry Editor, select the specific registry you want to back up
- Right click on the registry key, then select “Export” on the menu
- Choose a place on the computer to save the registry you export
If there is any problem occurs after you modifying the registry, you can choose to restore it vai importing the original file on the same location.
Try Special Uninstaller to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere 2015: