Follow the instructions on this page to completely uninstall Trojan Remover on your PC. For any part you don’t quite understand, feel free to leave comments at the bottom of the page.
Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware – Trojan horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware – when standard antivirus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. It can also remove the additional system modifications some malware carries out which are not that easy to track down.
To uninstall Trojan Remover effectively without troubles, you can follow the instructions below.
Uninstall Trojan Remover Using Special Uninstaller
Though you can easily find various removal tools on the Internet, the hard part is which to choose. If you kinda lost your way, take this recommendation – a good general-purpose tool that is available in most versions of Windows and works with types of programs:
1. Click any of the blue download buttons on this page or visit the homepage to download Special Uninstaller.
2. Run it, and you can see clearly what programs are installed currently. Choose Trojan Remover and hit Run Uninstaller.
It will scan for all the related files and get ready for your next request, during which you may be asked for confirmation of this removal, just click Yes/OK to proceed.
3. Click Scan Leftovers when it turns to blue, then you see the all the vestiges that most users will forget to delete during the manual removal. Click Delete Leftovers to fully remove Trojan Remover.
Clicking Back to refresh the list of currently installed programs, and check whether your target has gone. You can perform the same steps to remove other unwanted programs on your computer. I do hope this recommendation can be a better removal solution to you anytime.
How You Can Uninstall Trojan Remover in Windows
There could be kinds of reasons that you failed to uninstall Trojan Remover or some other programs in Windows, but I’m not wasting you time on reading the technical failures instead of solutions. If you think the problem comes from Trojan Remover itself, try to reinstall the program first, so that the missing-file issue would be solved, and the corrupted/damaged pieces would be replaced. Then let’s move on to the specific uninstall tutorials:
1. Shut down the program and each of its processes.
– Go to the System Tray in the bottom-right corner.
– Right-click on the Trojan Remover icon and select Exit.
– Right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager.
– Successively select the Trojan Remover processes to end.
2. Open the list of currently installed programs (Programs and Features).
– Click the Start button.
– Enter “Control Panel” in the search box
(Or right-click the Start button, and select Control Panel).
– Click the Uninstall a program link under Programs.
3. Uninstall Trojan Remover by activating its built-in uninstaller.
– In the list you will see all the programs you’re having in the system.
– Find and double-click Trojan Remover to start the removal.
4. Proceed with the removal and provide the confirmation.
– Click the the Continue button to proceed.
– Uncheck the items that you don’t want to keep.
– Wait until the uninstall wizard finishes its job.
– Click Yes to restart the computer right away (Or click No to restart it later).
5. Open the Registry Editor.
– You can see there is a Search box on the taskbar on the time if you’re using Windows 10, otherwise click Start to use the Search box there.
– Type “regedit” in the box.
– Select regedit from the results to open the Registry Editor.
6. Find and delete the registry entries (leftovers) of Trojan Remover.
Note: doing this will remove all the entries related to the publisher’s programs, so first you need to be sure you have performed the above steps to uninstall the bundled programs and there’s no other related software installed.
You can choose to back up the registry in case of any mistaken deletion: On the navigator click File > Export…, type a name and save the copy to a location.
Then, to remove the leftovers:
– Delete this folder: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sony Creative Software
To check for other possible leftovers:
– on the navigator click Edit.
– Click Find…
– Enter “Trojan Remover” in the search box to look for other possible remaining files to delete.
7. Reboot your computer to take effect.
If you haven’t restart the computer yet, do it now. Then you can go to the System Tray, Start menu, Control Panel, etc. to check whether the program has been completely uninstalled.
In the last I shall mention that if you have installed an antivirus software, there’s no need to install another. In fact, more than one antivirus programs may cause conflicts which will seriously slow down your PC. It’s not that hard to keep your system safe, just pay a little more attention when you download/install something, visit a link or open an email, etc.
How you can remove Shockwave Player How you can remove Emsisoft Anti-Malware 11.0