To completely remove Shadow and Flame, there might be something you need to know. Just read the page for all the useful information you can get.
Shadow and Flame is designed for sound and music files edition. With this program, you can make audiobooks, sound effects, make and change sound and music tracks. Since it is controlled by the keyboard and all important things are spoken by installed SAPI voices, so blind people can also use it.
If you don’t this program now and you are looking for solutions to completely uninstall it, continue you reading here.
Remove Shadow and Flame with an All-purpose Tool
By “All-purpose” I mean you can also try to uninstall other unwanted programs with the tool, and steps will always be the same. Feel free to try it in your Windows systems. Here are video demonstration & specific procedures of how to use it to remove a program:
1. Click any of the blue download buttons on this page or visit the homepage to download Special Uninstaller.
2. Run it, and you can see clearly what programs are installed currently. Choose Shadow and Flame and click Run Uninstaller.
3. It will scan for all the related files and get ready for your next request, during which you may be asked for confirmation of this removal, just click Yes/OK to proceed.
4. Click Scan Leftovers when it turns to blue, then you see the all the vestiges that most users will forget to delete during the manual removal. Click Delete Leftovers to fully remove Shadow and Flame.
5. Clicking Back to refresh the list of currently installed programs, and check whether your target has gone.
You can perform the same steps to remove other unwanted programs on your computer. I do hope this recommendation can be a better removal solution to you anytime.
How to Remove Shadow and Flame Yourself
Here is the most complete manual instruction to go through in Windows. I’ve listed all the steps including the necessary and the optional, and you take what you need to take depending on your situation. Since operations in Windows 8/10 are almost the same, so I’m not going to separately write two parts.
1. Log in Windows with an Administrative account.
In most cases we log in the operating system as an Administrator, which allows the user to make changes without being asked for password permission. If you don’t know whether you’re logging in as an Administrator, just continue and you will find out.
2. Close Shadow and Flame.
Some programs will automatically close or ask you to shut them down during the removal, while some will not. To better remove Shadow and Flame, shut down the program and the related possesses that are running in the background before actual removal. There are two places to check:
System Tray: Right-click the icon and select Quit.
Task Manager: press & hold Ctrl + Alt + Del to open, then close/end everything related to Shadow and Flame.
3. Remove Shadow and Flame through the Programs and Features.
In the bottom-left corner of your screen, right-click the Windows logo and select Programs and Features.
Then you see the list which tells you what programs are installed on your PC, the names of them, when they’re installed, and how much disk space they’re taking. Locate & double-click Shadow and Flame to activate its built-in uninstaller.
4. Follow the prompts to proceed with the removal.
It will ask whether you wish to keep your user data, click No if you have no intention to reinstall the program, otherwise click Yes.
5. Back up the Registry.
This is a precaution — if you accidentally delete anything that isn’t supposed to be deleted, you’ll have a full back-up copy to restore the data.
Hover your mouse in the bottom-right corner to see the charms bar, select Search, then enter “regedit” to open Registry Editor. > On the navigator click File > Export, type a name for the back-up copy and save it to your selected location.
6. Remove Shadow and Flame from Registry Editor.
During installation the program puts its entries/keys in the Registry, so that it can be connected to the whole system. That’s why sometimes you can’t run a program by simply coping the folder from somewhere else. And this step is to delete the entries of Shadow and Flame.
Hover your mouse in the bottom-right corner to see the charms bar, select Search, then enter “regedit” to open Registry Editor > Delete these two folders:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Shadow and Flame\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Shadow and Flame\
7. Restart your PC to completely remove Shadow and Flame.
When you install/remove Shadow and Flame, it will register or unregister the usage of one or more .dll files. And when you choose to reboot your computer after uninstalling a program, Windows will close the program & delete any file that is no longer assigned to a program to clean up the computer. Not every program’s removal requires a reboot, but I think it would be better to follow the general idea.