If you are having technical problems with Alexion CRM, try to remove Alexion CRM then reinstall it.
Alexion CRM is a software that keeps contact addresses, contact moments, documents, projects, tasks, history, etc. If you are planning to reinstall it instead of just dumping it for good, you may want to back up your chat history and personal files so you can restore them later. Here you will find different solutions to completely uninstall this program, without bring unwanted consequences. What you learn may also apply to other programs you wish to uninstall.
Now, to remove Alexion CRM in Windows, refer to the following tutorials.
How You Can Remove Alexion CRM in Windows
There could be kinds of reasons that you failed to remove Alexion CRM or some other programs in Windows, but I’m not wasting your time on reading the technical failures instead of solutions. If you think the problem comes from Alexion CRM itself, try to reinstall the program first, so that the missing-file issue would be solved, and the corrupted/damaged pieces would be replaced. Then let’s move on to the specific uninstall tutorials:
1. Shut down the program and each of its processes.
1.1 Go to the System Tray in the bottom-right corner.
1.2 Right-click on the Alexion CRM icon and select Exit.
1.3 Right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager.
1.4 Successively select the Alexion CRM processes to end.
2. Open the list of currently installed programs (Programs and Features).
2.1 Right-click the Start button.
2.2 Select Programs and Features.
3. Remove Alexion CRM by activating its built-in uninstaller.
3.1 In the list you will see all the programs you’re having in the system.
3.2 Find and double-click Alexion CRM online to start the removal.
4. Proceed with the removal and provide the confirmation.
4.1 Click the Continue button to proceed.
4.2 Uncheck the items that you don’t want to keep.
4.3 Wait until the uninstall wizard finishes its job.
4.4 Click Yes to restart the computer right away (Or click No to restart it later).
5. Open the Registry Editor.
5.1 You can see there is a Search box on the taskbar on the time if you’re using Windows 10, otherwise click Start to use the Search box there.
5.2 Type “regedit” in the box.
5.3 Select regedit from the results to open the Registry Editor.
6. Find and delete the registry entries (leftovers) of Alexion CRM.
Note: doing this will remove all the entries related to the publisher’s programs, so first you need to be sure you have performed the above steps to uninstall the bundled programs and there’s no other related software installed.
You can choose to back up the registry in case of any mistaken deletion: On the navigator click File > Export…, type a name and save the copy to a location.
6.1 Then, to remove the leftovers:
– Delete this folder: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Alexion CRM
6.2 To check for other possible leftovers:
– on the navigator click Edit.
– Click Find…
– Enter “Alexion CRM” in the search box to look for other possible remaining files to delete.
7. Reboot your computer to take effect.
If you haven’t restart the computer yet, do it now. Then you can go to the System Tray, Start menu, Control Panel, etc. to check whether the program has been completely uninstalled.
Solution 2 Remove Alexion CRM with A Trustworthy Tool
Special Uninstaller is a safe, smart, small-sized tool that applies to all the popular Windows versions. Within clicks you can easily remove Alexion CRM and other unwanted programs found. Click the blue download button on the page to try it out, and steps are as follows:
1. Run Special Uninstaller after installation, you can see what programs are currently installed on your computer.
2. Select Alexion CRM online in the list, and click “Run Uninstaller.” It will scan all the related files and get ready for your next request, during which you may be asked for confirmation of this removal, just click “Yes/OK” to proceed.
3. Click “Scan Leftovers” when it turns to blue, then you can see all the related vestiges that regular removal might left behind. Click “Delete Leftovers” to completely remove Alexion CRM.
4. When it says “All Alexion CRM leftovers have been completely removed.” you can click “Back” refresh the list of the installed programs, where you can check if your target has been eliminated.
Play this short video to take a quick view on how it works:
You can also try to eliminate other unwanted programs by going through the above steps. Other than slight differences, they are basically the same.