MyPC Backup is an automated online cloud backup service that provides data backup with options for security. This makes backing up your files ease. Once you’ve chosen the schedule on your desktop application or control panel, you may simply relax and allow MyPC Backup to automatically handle your backups for you.
Although it is an easy-to-use software, some users need to remove it when reinstalling the program. Do you know how to uninstall MyPC Backup thoroughly? If you have no experience on removing Windows software, it is very important for you to take the following measures to completely uninstall MyPC Backup.
In order to avoid incorrect uninstallation, make sure you exit MyPC Backup at first.
1. Open Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar and then clicking Task Manager.
2. Click the Applications tab, click on MyPC Backup, and then click exit.
Secondly, use the Windows Add/Remove Programs tool. This will be able to get rid of the software itself.
1. Click the Start menu.
2. Navigate to the Control Panel.
3. Click on the Add/Remove Programs icon.
4. Once the list has populated right click the software icon MyPC Backup.
5. Press the Uninstall button.
6. Follow the on screen instructions.
If you finish the above steps, you should take the following essential steps to clean up leftover items:
1. Search for files related to MyPC Backup.
2. Search for folders named as MyPC Backup.
3. Open HKEL_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Delete all the files related to MyPC Backup.
Fast way to uninstall MyPC Backup
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select MyPC Backup from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.