The free version of Advanced SystemCare provides only three features to improve the performance of your operating system, but if you paid for its full version with $19.99, you’ll obtain many more functions on this optimizer.
Lots of users may wish to remove Advanced SystemCare because its installer package is made as a collection of IObit’s other products, e.g. Surfing Protection, so-called IObit Apps Toolbar (by Spigot, Inc.). The program does take much disk space, so if you don’t really need it and want to free up some system resources for more important purposes, just perform the removal without hesitation. And don’t forget to check for other IObit products that may have been installed without notice.
One of my friends asked me for help because she couldn’t remove a program called Wise Care 365 Free yesterday. I helped her uninstall Wise Care 365 Free, and now I would share the solution with you and I hope it would be useful for you.
This program is an all-in-one utility which includes PC checkup, System Cleaner, System Tune-up, System Monitor and Assistance. It provides a better option of optimizing and accelerating your computer.
It seems that it can solve many problems for you. But, have you ever known it would become your big problem? Wise Care 365 Free sometimes could be installed in you computer as a bundled software. Or, you just installed the application by mistake. No matter what, today I would tell you some ways to uninstall this program.
Before I teach you how to uninstall it I want to tell you a story.
My dear mom watched TV series and chat online everyday on the computer since she retired last year. I had to download tons of TV series for her. Until I went to a different city for work, it means she must learn to use computer by herself.
One day I came home and found my mom was playing computer games. Then I was surprised that the computer desktop was crowded with countless programs. Mom told me the computer became slower and slower even froze sometimes. With those programs on the desktop, of course, tell me about it!!!
Absolutely it was my responsibility to fix the computer. I found my mom didn’t know much about computer, so she installed a lot of unnecessary programs in Disk C by mistake. That was the reason why the computer got much more slower. Then I bought Wise Care 365 Free to help me out.
What is Wise Care 365 Free & How to uninstall Wise Care 365 Free
Wise Care 365 Free is a PC cleaning and speed up tool. It cleans registry and junk files from your PC. And accelerating your computer. However, I found it sometimes couldn’t be compatible with other programs so that it can’t function correctly. Even super heroes have weakness, so your savior won’t save you every time you have trouble like Spider Man saves his girlfriend time and time again. It proves that this application can’t 100% protect your computer 365 days a year. Other users found it was corrupt and couldn’t work properly. Because of all these reasons finally I decided to remove it from my computer.
what I want to tell you is that it is a kind of system optimizing tool. It has many utilities, so to remove it completely is harder than you think.
I saw how my mom uninstalled programs before, it made me feel I still need to tell you guys how to uninstall programs again.
Please pay attention, programs removal doesn’t mean just to simply drag them into the Recycle Bin or right-click and delete. Now, here are the correct steps to uninstall Wise Care 365 Free:
Now to uninstall Wise Care 365 Free manually
Before removal, make sure Wise Care 365 Free is turned off first, Right-click the its icon and click “Exit“.
If you couldn’t turn it off from the icon, please try to do it from the Windows Task Manager. Find Wise Care 365 Free.exe in the manager list, then select it and click ‘End Process’.
Okay, right now, let me show you how to remove it.
1. Right-click”Start” then click “Control Panel“.
2. Double click “programs“.
3. Find Wise Care 365 Free in the list and choose to remove it like the picture below.
This removal task would be done within seconds. You think this program has been uninstalled completely from your computer? Absolutely not! There are few steps left to do.
4. Empty folders related to Wise Care 365 Free would still be in the driver. Open “This PC” and double click the driver which you installed this application and right-click the related folder and delete it. Then don’t forget to empty your Recycle Bin.
5. It is necessary to delete the Wise Care 365 Free leftover entries or you aren’t able to uninstall it 100% completely. Please open the Registry Editor and delete all the related folders.
Now I am sure you have 100% uninstalled this program already!
BUT! Here comes the question: What if my mom installed programs on the computer desktop again? Can she remove all those unnecessary programs like what I listed above? Or she may encounter other problems like other users:
- It is unable to be removed with Add/Remove program of Windows.
- Constant errors when trying to uninstall Wise Care 365 Free.
- It is still running on the background after you removing it.
- Its leftovers are found all over the place and you don’t know how to delete them all.
All the above problems are usually caused by improper installation. Corruption or damage of the program can also lead to uninstall troubles. Uninstall problem can be a pain in the butt and drives you crazy. I was so relived that I found Special Uninstaller to solve my problems.
‘Hey, even my mom can uninstall Wise Care 365 Free by herself!’
Special Uninstaller Special Uninstaller is able to effectively remove any program , leftover files, registry entries.
Steps to remove Wise Care 365 Free with Special Uninstaller
1. As you can see from the picture below, select the target program in the list on the left and click “Run Uninstaller“.
2. Special Uninstaller will ask for your permission to uninstall Wise Care 365 Free. Click “Yes“.
3. Click “Scan Leftovers” to detect the leftover files and registry entries until the uninstall process completed.
4. Review the programs leftovers on the left, select related files and folders. Then click “Delete Leftovers” to completely uninstall Wise Care 365 after Special Uninstaller asking for your permission.
Okay! Now you know how to uninstall Wise Care 365 Free. Mission completed! Programs removal has never been so easy! Told you, even my mom can do it!
To be more specific, I made a video to show you how to do it:
Last Few Things To Say
Above that’s how I uninstall Wise Care 365 Free. I am happy if you were satisfied with Special Uninstaller. With Special Uninstaller, uninstalling becomes much more easier. I wish my suggestions above could really help you out. If you have more questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. It’s our honor to serve you:)
If you have some more questions about how to remove other programs, I think my friends can help you out, just click:
Uninstall IObit Malware Fighter for Good with Special Uninstaller
Completely Uninstall PhotoScape Step by Step
Hello, it’s me again! This time, I would tell you how to uninstall media player types software, I would take VLC Media Player for example. Let me start teaching you how to uninstall VLC Media Player.
My husband and I are movie lovers. We are never willing to miss any our favorite type of movies, especially Marvel super heroes films in 3D IMAX. So of course we are always in the first wave of the audience rushing to the theater to watch the latest movies.
However, lately for some reason, we couldn’t watch “Death Pool” in China. My husband and I are so disappointed, finally we decided to download it from the Internet and watch it at home. To watch “Death Pool” in a HD even blue-ray quality, my husband downloaded a player called VLC Media Player.
Disadvantages of VLC Media Player & How to uninstall VLC Media Player?
VLC Media Player is a free and open source media player and it plays nearly all video audio file types like MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV and so on. It seems that it is omnipotent. But, I found that there were some errors when it is running, such as “VLC is closed with no reason” , “VLC can’t play MKV, MOV, MP4, DVD” and some other reasons. This was what made me want to uninstall VLC Media Player and there might be some other problems you may encounter.
On one hand there are a few of codes and file extension types that are not supported by this application. So sometimes you need to change the settings of VLC, but if the audio and the video in this program are not synchronized properly, you may have some audio and video errors.
On the other hand, this kind of software occupies a lot of system resources including RAM, CPU and hard disk. And these problems might slowdown your computer operates, and then you would find your computer system freezes constantly.
My husband had to remove it in case of the problems I mentioned above happen.
Now to manually uninstall VLC Media Player from computer
Uninstalling programs is a little more complicated than you imagine. And also, some programs are way more stubborn than you think.
But please don’t worry, next I am going to tell you the way to uninstall VLC Media Player steps by steps manually.
1. Move your mouse to the Start Menu, and right-click Control Panel.
2. Find Programs in the Control Panel list and double click it.
3. Find the target program in the list and select it, then right-click and select “Uninstall” like the picture below.
Within seconds, the task would be done. But, let me tell you seriously, this application is not uninstalled from your computer completely. It is necessary to delete the VLC Media Player leftover entries.
4. Find the drive where you installed it and delete the leftover folders related then don’t forget to empty your Recycle Bin. After that, open the Registry Editor and delete all the related folders and files.
And now, congratulations, you have successfully removed it from your PC. This solution maybe a little complicated for you, isn’t it?
Isn’t there any other way to uninstall VLC Media Player a little more easily?
The answer is yes. Nothing is absolutely impossible. And now, I am willing to give you a convenient solution to uninstall VLC Media Player. You could try it, really. It’s Special Uninstaller.
Special Uninstaller is able to effectively remove any program, leftover files, registry entries. Everybody can uninstall unwanted programs completely with Special Uninstaller within minutes AUTOMATICALLY.
Here is the Special Uninstaller using instruction:
As you can see from the picture below, that is the main panel of Special Uninstaller when you open it.
Step1. Select the target application from the list on the left and click “Run Uninstall“.
Step2. Special Uninstaller will ask the users whether you want to uninstall VLC Media Player, to make sure you selected the right target program and click “Yes“.
Please select the box to delete preferences and cache.
Click “Scan Leftovers” to detect the leftover files and registry entries until the uninstall process completed.
Step3. Select the files you want to delete in the list on the left, then click “Delete Leftovers” to remove the files related to VLC Media Player you don’t want.
Finally, click “OK” to finish uninstalling, it is no longer in your computer.
Okay, now mission completed.
Now, let me show you how to do it in a video:
I am glad that if I could help you out again! And if you want to download Special Uninstaller to give it a go, here’s the official website:
Tips Friendly in the End
Please be careful with PUA/PUP!
Sometimes you may encounter PUA/PUP when you are uninstalling programs. So, be aware of PUA/PUP when you uninstall VLC Media Player.
What is PUA/PUP & How to avoid it?
PUA/PUP is Potential Unwanted Applications/Potential Unwanted Programs. It is a kind of software that may be unwanted on the PC and sometimes comes bundled with freeware software in no need of your permission. You can use the software at no additional costs but it will display pop-ups or install a toolbar in the default browser changing the homepage or the search engine. Some of them will also run several processes in the background, slowing down the PC or will display numerous ads.
It is your way of installing programs that often brings potentially unwanted programs into your devices. But, even if you are careful enough you still can not run away from PUA/PUP completely. There are some tricks you must know about PUA/PUP.
- The first one is to present a EULA (a page with “I ACCEPT” and “I DECLINE”buttons) on the dialog box with a Next Button. In such cases, it is better to decline and exit.
- The second one is to show the EULA page, with “I ACCEPT” ticked. There is no “I DECLINE” option.Don’t select the “I ACCEPT” button. You will still be able to click “Next” to continue installing your program without the PUP.
- Finally, Check the wordings carefully too. Sometimes they may use two negatives to trick you to install the third-party offer.
It’s my honor to help you
Isn’t it a lot easier to uninstall VLC Media Player form your PC? So much for today, contact me at once when you have trouble:)
I am happy to help you, and I think my friends are also happy to tell you how to solve your problems. Just click:
How can uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2016 smoothly on PC?
Uninstall Panda Free Antivirus -Panda Removal Tool
Got some troubles of IObit Malware Fighter removal on the computer? Or just need an effective way to help you to remove the program thoroughly on the computer? It must be the right place here to tell you how can uninstall IObit Malware Fighter for good and avoid some potential issues.
Know about the program
IObit Malware Fighter is a malware removal utility developed by IObit, and many of you may use the other programs published by the same developer, like Advanced SystemCare 8 Free and IObit Driver Booster. Once installed, many files, components and configurations will be created on the computer, including the registry entry which enable an auto-start of this application. And what’s more, another application Surfing Protection usually installed with the IObit Malware Fighter on the computer.
How about the program removal
There could be many reasons for people to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter, program encountering a problem/error, just no need to use it, program conflict issue …, they are all the possible causes to remove the program on your PC. And now, we will focus on the program removal and share some useful tips with you about how to uninstall it, and how can troubleshoot the problem you may encounter during the IObit Malware Fighter removal.
Take an effective way to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter
If you want to run the program removal fast and also finish very well, applying a specific removal utility will be a good choice for you to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter, it will not only provide the automatic removal feature to help you complete the program removal quickly, but also available for different kinds of program removal on the computer. Special Uninstaller is a professional removal tool that you can trust, besides the automatic uninstall, it also provides the additional leftovers removal feature to make sure every removed program can be uninstalled completely on the computer (many registry and data are easily neglected by the removing process). If you are encountering some problems of removing IObit Malware Fighter on your PC, Special Uninstaller is also a good choice for you to complete the program removal smoothly.
Steps to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter by Special Uninstaller
- Launch Special Uninstaller on the computer, and locate IObit Malware Fighter on the interface
- After then, click on “Run Uninstaller >>> Yes” to start the removal
- Please wait for a few of seconds for the uninstaller to complete the first stage of removal, and then click on Scan Leftovers button to start the second step of removal
- Click on “Delete Leftovers >>> Yes” to clean all of associated files that still leaving on the computer
- Click on OK to complete IObit Malware Fighter on Special Uninstaller
Surfing Protection is a software that usually installed on the computer with IObit Malware Fighter, if you don’t want to use it any more, you can consider to remove it either via Special Uninstaller with the same removing steps.
- Choose Surfing Protection on Special Uninstaller’s interface
- Click on “Run Uninstaller >>> Yes >>> Yes” to finish the process removal
- Next, go to scan and remove all of leftovers of the application
- Finally, click OK to finish the removal, then exit the uninstaller and restart the PC
How can uninstall IObit Malware Fighter in traditional way
— also feasible but need more steps to complete
Windows attached uninstall utility is also available for program removal, and it is for certain that many people are always using this way to get rid of unwanted programs on the computer, but I would like to introduce some additional measures and steps to complete the removal on the Windows.
- Right-click on the Windows button (for Windows 8 +), select Programs and Features (the first item)
- Select IObit Malware Fighter on the list, and then click on Uninstall
- Wait for the finish of removing process, then restart your computer
- Have a check for the installation folder of IObit Malware Fighter, and make sure everything has been removed
- Right-click on the Windows button, select Search
- Type “regedit” in the box, and open the regedit/Registry Editor
- Have a browse of those registry group, and make sure the related registry keys has been deleted thoroughly
After then, you will finish to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter and turn to remove Surfing Protection
- Open the Programs and Features panel again, select Surfing Protection
- Click on Uninstall button, and then click Yes to confirm the removal
- Please wait until the program being removed on the computer
- Restart your computer, and then have a check the associated folder and Registry Editor to make sure the program and its files are deleted completely
After following the above removing steps, you will be able to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter as well as Surfing Protection, but I think that you must take much of time and energy to accomplish it, and taking Special Uninstaller just can help you to save the time and simplify the removing steps effectively, so, which way is better to uninstall IObit Malware Fighter and other applications? You can now decide by yourself.
Feel hard to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition or encounter some problems while uninstalling it on the computer? Don’t be so frustrated, because you will find the proper resolution from this post to remove the program well.
Basic information of the application
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition is a free partition manager belonging to the MiniTool Solution, it is an application that specialized in managing the hard disk partition, such as create, change, and convert partition….. The latest version is 9.1, and the installation package is usually about 30.7 MB.
Files usually installed by MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition:
Common problems of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition removal
No one would like to encounter any problem while uninstalling a program on the computer, but the fact is that some unknown errors might occur when people tent to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition, so what should be do to fix the problem well and continue to uninstall the program completely on PC? That’s the question we will discuss at the following content.
How can remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition correctly
What are general issues people would encounter when uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition? In most cases, it depends on the integrity of the program itself and the way you used to uninstall it, for example, a corrupted program may not be found and removed with success, or the application cannot totally be removed and leave some further problems on the computer. Therefore, there are some available resolutions to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition according to the specific situation on your computer.
If you the program is complete, try one of the following ways to uninstall it:
Option 1: apply Special Uninstaller
Special Uninstaller is a professional program removing utility that can help people to uninstall any unwanted installed program on their computers, and the standard removal and leftovers removing services are combined in this remover, which significantly ensure the complete removal of the target program.
Instructions to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition with Special Uninstaller:
- Start Special Uninstaller on the computer
- Locate and highlight MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition on then menu, and click on Run Uninstaller
- Click Yes to confirm the program removal on Special Uninstaller, and then click Yes again on the new pop-up to start the removal
- Wait for the program being removed from the computer, and click on Yes button
- Click on Scan Leftovers button to check all of residual files of the program, and delete them completely
- After that, you will complete the program and need to restart the computer system to refresh
Option 2: remove with its particular uninstall tool
- Locate the shortcut of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition on the desktop
- Right-click on it, and select Open file location
- Have a browse of the list of installed files and find the following uninstall process
- Double-click on it, then click OK to make sure you want to remove it
- Wait for a few of minutes till the finish of this program removal
- Restart your computer, open the Windows search box
- Search all of files related to MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition or its publisher, and then remove them completely on your computer
- Delete all of associated registry entries in System Registry (search”regedit” on the computer to open Registry Editor), but you should be very careful for the registry removal, any removing
- error is prohibited for protecting the Windows system
Option 3: uninstall it with Windows removing feature
Besides the above removing ways, there is another uninstall way that which is commonly used by many people – the Windows attached removing feature. Every computer with the Windows operating system get this common feature that can be used to remove those installed applications on the PC, so it is also available for removing MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition but you still need to manually clean its leftovers after the program removal.
- (Win 10/8.1/8)Right-click on Windows button, select Programs and Features
- Select MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition on the list, and click on Uninstall
- Click Yes to make sure you want to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition, and follow the instructions to start and finish the first stage of removal
- Restart the computer system, and then check and remove all of leftovers as the second removing method
As we all know that manual removal must takes a lot of time and it also contains some risky behaviors like the registry removal, so it may be not a good choice for the most common users (lack of computer knowledge and experiences) to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition in such a manual way, and Special Uninstaller will perform better and save much of time and effort to complete the program removal.
If the program itself had been corrupted, you may not be able to remove it with the second and third method, in this situation, Special Uninstaller will do a good help for you.
Remove corrupted MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition with Special Uninstaller
- Open Special Uninstaller, then click Not listed above? At the bottom
- Click on the button at the right-side of the search box, and select the folder you used to install MiniTool Partition Wizard
- Click on Scan to find out all of files inside the folder
- Click Delete Leftovers button to erase all of these files, thus, you will be able to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition which is corrupted on the computer.
Application PhotoScape is a photo editing software and compatible with Microsoft Windows operating system, it is free of charge and attracts many people to install on the computer, so there must be some users need to remove it for some reasons or problems. Hereby, I am very happy to share the effective way to uninstall PhotoScape completely.
How do you usually uninstall a program ?
As a very common device in the daily life, it is just a piece of cake for people using the computer to meet daily requirements, so it may be not so strange or difficult for you to remove a program on the PC. According to many people’s experiences, the most two common ways of removing an application are:
- Use the program’s own uninstall feature
- Apply Windows uninstall utility
When you need to uninstall PhotoScape, it is feasible for take one of the above removing ways, but did you get any other problem while performing the program removal? This is the point I write this post and introduce the correct way to remove PhotoScape, because many people miss something important during the removal, and actually, they don’t get an effective or complete removal for the application. So next, let’s see what’s the problem and how can uninstall PhotoScape correctly (also available for other program removal).
How can uninstall PhotoScape thoroughly in these common ways?
Option one – remove it with its own uninstall process
With the PhotoScape program installing on your PC, a specified uninstall process is also created in its installation folder. When you decide to uninstall PhotoScape on the computer, you can find out this process and launch it on the computer.
- Find out the shortcut of PhotoScape, right-click on it
- Click on “Open file location”, then you will see the installation folder
- Locate and click to open the “Uninstall” process, click on Uninstall to activate the removing process
- Please wait until the uninstall is completed, and click on Close to exit
Additional removal: PhotoScape’s leftovers
As a matter of fact, the PhotoScape removal does not come to the end when you finish the above removing steps, after that, you should do a check for associated files which possibly are still leaving on your computer, complete the leftover removal is to complete the whole program uninstall.
- Restart your computer after the above removal
- Check the associated folder used to installed PhotoScape or its associated files
- Open Registry Editor (type “regedit” to open it) to delete those registry entries with PhotoScape
Option two – uninstall PhotoScape with Windows uninstall utility
- Right-click on the Windows button (only for Windows 8/8.1/10, other people can find the uninstall utility in Control Panel), select “Programs and Features”
- Locate PhotoScape on the programs list on the removing panel, then click on Uninstall
- Click on Uninstall on new window to start the removing process
- When the PhotoScape removal is completed, click on Close
- Restart your computer, then go to clean PhotoScape’s leftovers on the computer as uninstall PhotoScape with its own uninstall process
If you cannot find the program on Windows removing utility
- Click on the Windows button, and click on the down arrow
- Find and locate PhotoScape on the menu, and right-click on it
- Select Uninstall on the bottom to activate the removing feature
Feel complex or spend too much time on the removal?
Although the above two ways can help to uninstall PhotoScape, it is not the most effective way to remove the program on computer, because you may need to spend a lot of time in finding the leftover files and delete them thoroughly on the PC. What’s more, modifying the Registry Editor is always a very risky job especially for the common user with limited computer knowledge, delete a system registry entry by mistake will cause serious problems on the computer system, so you should be very careful for your behavior on the database and had better do a backup for precaution.
If you just want a better and faster way to help you uninstall PhotoScape, Special Uninstaller will be a good help for you.
My suggestion: remove PhotoScape with Special Uninstaller
As an automatic and profession uninstaller, Special Uninstaller provides useful and practical features to help the computer user to uninstall unwanted program quickly and thoroughly on the PC, more significantly, leftovers removal after the standard removal will ensure a complete uninstall for the program, and the whole removing process can be finished in a few minutes. Sounds good and want for a try? You can also refer to the following instructions about how to uninstall PhotoScape with Special Uninstaller.
- Launch Special Uninstaller on the computer
- Select PhotoScape, click on Run Uninstaller
- Click Yes to make sure you want to remove PhotoScape, and click on Uninstall button to start the removal on the new window
- Click on Close when the program removal finishes
- Click Scan Leftovers button, and delete all of related files which are found that still leaving on the computer
- Click OK to complete the whole program uninstall
- Exit the uninstaller and restart the system
Video tutorials to uninstall PhotoScape with Special Uninstaller:
With the coming of new year, many Avast users turn to change their antivirus programs to the 2016 version. I think many of you guys are customers of the Avast Free Antivirus 2016, especially when you are just reading this article, and this post will be valuable for you if you need to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2016 on your computer for some reasons.
Avast Free Antivirus 2016 is the newest version of Avast Free Antivirus application that welcomed by many computer users, it is a multi-function security program that can protect the computer from various virus attacks and infections. When the program installed, many files and registries will be created on the computer.
Problems with Avast Free Antivirus 2016 removal
Had you received such a message when attempting to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2016 on your computer? Can you continue the removing process and uninstall it smoothly? This message often displays instead of the removing wizard when you try to activate the removing process, after click on OK, you cannot start the program removal but come back to the previous situation. In this case, it has been no working for removing Avast Free Antivirus 2016 with the current way, and you should try another way to uninstall it on your PC.
Avoid the removing error and uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2016 with success
It is not so difficult to remove the Avast program if you take the proper way to conduct the removal, it’s a good idea to use Special Uninstaller to help you avoid the above removing error and complete the removal quickly and automatically.
As an advanced and professional removal too, Special Uninstaller can remove install applications especially those being regarded as big troubles on the computer. While using this uninstaller to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2016, people can get access to the Avast removing panel smoothly, and then follow the instructions to perform the standard removal automatically, what’s more, the leftover cleaning feature will ensure a thorough uninstallation for the program.
- Launch Special Uninstaller, you will find Avast Free Antivirus 2016 on the menu of installed programs, highlight the icon
- Click on Run Uninstaller, then click Yes for confirmation
- Please wait for a few of seconds for the uninstaller initializing the uninstall process, then click on Uninstall on the new window
- Click Yes to continue the program removal
- When you get the message that Avast Free Antivirus 2016 has been uninstalled, please save your files and stop close the other programs, and then restart the computer system
- When the computer is booted up again, open Special Uninstaller
- Click on Review all the leftovers, and choose to remove all of leftovers with Special Uninstaller
- Finally, click OK to complete the program removal
If you are lucky enough and do not get the removing problem, the following ways are also feasible for uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2016, but the removing steps will be more cumbersome than using the removal tool.
Option one: uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2016 with Windows remover
- Right-click on Windows button — Programs and Features
(Other previous Windows system: click on Windows button — Control Panel — “Uninstall a program” or “Add/Remove a program”)
- Select Avast Free Antivirus 2016 on the list — click on Uninstall/Remove button
- Click Uninstall button on the new window, and complete the removing process with instruction
- Restart your computer directly after the removal or later
- After reboot the computer, do a check for the associated folders and Registry Editor to make sure everything with the program has been removed thoroughly, or you should do manual removal for these vestiges.
Files of Avast Free Antivirus 2016 usually leaving on the computers are: stubborn installed files on the installation folder, registry keys created during the installation or using the application beforehand. So you should pay attention to these two types of files and clean them out of your PC. However, there is another thing you should pay attention, besides the registry keys/entries produced by installed programs, Registry Editor also stores many configurations and data of the Windows system, you should be very cautious when you need to modify or delete some registries inside, the manual error easily trigger serious errors on the computer.
Option two: remove with Avast’s uninstall utility
To uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2016 and other Avast security programs on the PC, the developer also publish and provide a specified uninstall tool: the Avast Uninstall Tool.
- Download and install the Avast Uninstall Tool, double-click on it to install
- After then, you will receive a message which suggest you to install the program in Safe Mode, and you just need to follow its instructions and restart your computer
- Avast Uninstall Tool’s install process will operate automatically, and you need to follow the wizard to install it on your computer
- After the installation, the uninstall tool’s interface will display on your PC
- Select Avast Free Antivirus, then click on Uninstall button
- Wait for a few minute for the finish of uninstall, then restart your computer
Additionally check and remove leftovers
Similar to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2016 with Windows uninstaller, the standard removal with Avast Uninstall Tool might not help you to totally remove the program on computer. So an additionally manual removal is also needed after the removal.
Uninstall Panda Free Antivirus is a very common behavior for those people who get this program installed on their computers, program corrupted/update issue, do not want to use it or other reasons, no matter what makes you decide to remove the software on your PC, you should make clear the way to uninstall it effectively, because it may be more difficult then you think to conduct the program removal.
Panda Free Antivirus is a security software that belonging to the Panda security and can be used for free, it provides the real-time protection against malicious viruses, spyware, rootkits and other ways of infections. As a antivirus application, it will start up automatically on the computer and always running at the background until you stop its running manually. In order to perform these complex and advanced features on computer, many data, configurations and registry keys will be created with the program, including the Panda Security Toolbar.
If you want to fully uninstall Panda Free Antivirus on your PC, you should remove all of components and bundle application/toolbar completely.
Problems you may encounter with Panda Free Antivirus removal
Cannot perform a smooth or successful removal for Panda Free Antivirus on the computer? One of these situations may be just the problem you cannot uninstall Panda Free Antivirus:
- Removing process get stuck and cause the computer freeze up
- Program’s shortcut and toolbar (maybe other associated files or processes) still exit after the removal
- Cannot find the uninstall process on computer
Besides the above problems you might encounter during this software removal, sometimes the other program or driver you installed might be removed by mistake on your PC, and cause you unable to install it again. Therefore, it will be very important for you to take a proper and complete way to remove Panda Free Antivirus on the computer.
Get proper ways to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus thoroughly
Way 1 – apply Special Uninstaller to remove it
If you do not change any settings during the installation and just click the necessary button to install the program with instructions, you will not only get Panda Free Antivirus application installed on your PC, but also the Panda Security Toolbar. In this case, if you need to uninstall Panda Free Antivirus, please remember to remove all of attached files and programs completely. Luckily, you can find all of them with Special Uninstaller, and fully remove with the easy-to-follow removing instructions on the remover.
Steps to remove Panda Free Antivirus with Special Uninstaller:
- Launch Special Uninstaller on your computer
- Select Panda Free Antivirus on the menu, then click on Run Uninstaller
- Click on Yes to activate the removing process on Special Uninstaller
- When the program removal finish at the first step, please click on Scan Leftovers
- Remove all detected leftovers on your computer, then go back to the program’s interface
- Choose to remove Panda Security Toolbar with the same removing steps on Special Uninstaller
- After perform all the removal on the uninstaller, please exit the program and restart your computer
Beside the standard program removal, Special Uninstaller also provides another feature which is very powerful and useful for the computer users, which is the Plug-in Cleaner, through which, people can remove those stubborn or annoying toolbar on their web browsers easily without any further issue.
Additional feature recommendation: Plug-in Cleaner on Special Uninstaller
This is a particular section that specialized in removing different kinds toolbar and add-ones installed on the browser, with its scanning feature inside, you can see all of plug-ins currently installed on your web browsers, and the simple cleaning feature will help you to disable and remove the specific plug-in quickly.
Way 2 – uninstall Panda Free Antivirus by yourself on the computer (manual)
Certainly, it is not only one way to remove the program on your PC, the common removing utility on Windows system also can help you uninstall Panda Free Antivirus, but you should pay more attention and effort on the removal, because you would need do more manual removing jobs for getting the complete removal of the application.
Firstly, cease the program’s operation on your computer
- Click on the small arrow at the bottom right corner of desktop to show the hidden icon
- Right-click on the icon with Panda Free Antivirus, click on Stop antivirus
Secondly, remove Panda Free Antivirus with Windows uninstall feature
- Right-click on the Windows button, select “Programs and Features“
- Select Panda Free Antivirus on the list of installed program, click on Uninstall button
- Click Yes to make sure and start the program removal with instructions
- When the removal comes to the end, choose to restart your computer immediately or later according to your situation
- Click on the Start button, select Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a program to open the removing panel on Windows system
- Locate Panda Free Antivirus on the menu, then click on Uninstall
- Click Yes to activate the removal, and choose to restart your computer when it is completed
Thirdly, remove Panda Security Toolbar
If you find the Panda Security Toolbar still locates on your computer after uninstalling Panda Free Antivirus, you need to remove the toolbar with Windows uninstall feature, and the removing steps are as same as Panda Free Antivirus removal.
Fourthly, do a check and clean associated files still leaving on the computer
In many times, the Windows uninstall feature cannot fulfill the requirement of complete uninstallation for a program, including uninstall Panda Free Antivirus. Therefore, you should do an additional check to see whether the program has been completely removed on your computer, and don’t forget the registry keys on your system. One can choose to delete the associated registry keys on computer via Registry Editor:
Open the computer search box, then enter “regedit” and open it.
Want to save much time and effort to deal with the program removal? Just download and apply Special Uninstaller to help you uninstall Panda Free Antivirus quickly.
Driver Booster is a driver updater developed by IObit, it is a popular software that downloaded by many people online, hereby, I would like to introduce available ways to help you remove Driver Booster on the PC, which is very useful if you want to uninstall it or encounter any other problem while removing it on the computer.
Check more details about the program
Computer driver usually plays an important role between the application and Windows system, keeping the driver up-to-date on the PC is the key to ensure the smooth and effective performance of associated programs and features, and Driver Booster is just such a kind of application that enable the user to update their drivers automatically. When this program installed, many attached files and processes will also be created on your computer, such as:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareIObitDriver Booster
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallDriver Booster_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallDriver Booster_is1DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallDriver Booster_is1Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallDriver Booster_is1InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallDriver Booster_is1QuietUninstallString
If you want to remove Driver Booster, all of these files and components should be cleaned well, but the fact is that, in most cases, some of these files especially the registry keys are often neglected by the program uninstallation, so please pay attention to your Driver Booster removal if you want to uninstall it correctly and thoroughly on your computer.
Tips to remove Driver Booster effectively on computer
Option one – uninstall Driver Booster manually on PC
- Stop Driver Booster running at the background of your computer: locate the icon of Driver Booster on your desktop, right-click on it, and then select Exit
- Open Windows uninstall feature:
(Window 10, Windows 8/8.1) Right-click on the Winodws icon >>> Program and Features
(Windows 7) Click on Start button >>> Control Panel >>> Uninstall a program.
- Select Driver Booster on the list of installed programs, and click on Uninstall button to start the removal
- Click on Uninstall button to confirm that you want to remove Driver Booster
- Wait for the finish of the removing process, then go to check the associated installation folder of Driver Booster, and delete them
- Type “regdit”(Registry Editor) in the search box, and open it
- Check the registry keys inside, and delete those belonging to the Driver Booster (be cautious for your action in this sensitive and important system database)
Driver Booster’s registry keys are often created when installing and using the program on the computer, they are often neglected by the removing process that cannot be removed effectively with the application. Therefore, you should go to have a check and make sure they are fully removed on your PC. Otherwise, additional errors or the program re-installation problem will occur.
If you think it is too complex or troublesome to do so, just try Special Uninstaller to remove Driver Booster, the removing process will be much easier to follow and complete.
Option two – remove Driver Booster with Special Uninstaller
- Locate the icon of Driver Booster, right-click on it, select Exit
- Launch Special Uninstaller on your computer, and highlight Driver Booster on the menu
- Click on Run Uninstaller, click Yes to make a confirmation of your removal
- Click Uninstall button on the removing wizard
- Click Scan Leftovers button to check all of remnant files of Driver Booster on your computer
- Click on Delete Leftovers to clean all of leftovers
- Click OK when it tells you that all of leftovers are cleaned well
- Close Special Uninstaller, and reboot your PC to refresh the computer system
The leftover removal during this removal will help you to check and remove those files and registry keys leaving on your computer completely, so additionally manual removal for the associated components is not needed. Thus, it will be an easy and fast way to help people remove Driver Booster effectively on PC.
Check video tutorials to uninstall Driver Booster:
Special Uninstaller can be used to remove different programs installed on your computer automatically and completely, and the regular update of this removal tool is improving this compatibility to support more and more program removal based on Windows system.
Remove attached program: Advanced SystemCare
When people start to install Driver Booster, you will see this picture that suggests you to Advanced SystemCare which is also created by IObit, if you also have this program installed and want to uninstall Advanced SystemCare when remove Driver Booster, you should run the program removal again either manually or automatically (with the advanced removal tool) to remove it on your computer.
Do you encounter any component cannot be uninstalled or cleaned well when remove YTD Video Downloader? If you have this common problem as many other users of this program, this post will offer the effective solution to help you remove this application and all of its attachments as well.
More details about YTD Video Downloader
YTD Video Downloader is categorized as a specific YouTube downloaded that allows the user to download any YouTube videos on the computer, so that people can view the video offline or convert into another format so that can be stored on other devices. In addition, it may add a toolbar on your web browsers for quickly detecting and downloading associated video files on the computer.
Cannot remove YTD Video Downloader or have other problems?
People who are reading this article are in all probability get some problems when uninstall the program on their PCs, and many of you may be in the following situations now:
- Unable to remove the associated browser add-on
- YTD Video Downloader program cannot be found on the list of Windows uninstall feature
- Program uninstall error occurs when processing the removal
- Several stubborn files can processes cannot be removed well.
Is it really difficult for people to remove YTD Video Downloader on PC? It is actually easy to complete the program removal as long as you take a proper approach to uninstall it.
Correct steps to uninstall YTD Video Downloader thoroughly on PC
- Stop or disable the program you tend to remove on your computer
- Uninstall YTD Video Downloader process
- Check and make sure all of remnant files are cleaned well
- Disable and remove YTD toolbar on associated web browsers
Already have a general knowledge about this program and the removal steps? It’s time to introduce specific resolution to remove YTD Video Downloader on PC.
Take Special Uninstaller to remove YTD Video Downloader automatically
- Stop YTD Video Downloader running on your computer, than start Special Uninstaller
- Click on YTD Video Downloader program on the menu, then click on Run Uninstaller
- Click on Yes on the pop-up to make sure the program removal
- Click Next on the uninstall guides, and then click on Uninstall to start the uninstallation
- Click on Finish to close the Setup window, then turn to click on Scan Leftovers
- Click Delete Leftovers, then confirm the removal via clicking on the Yes button
- Close Special Uninstaller after finishing the removal, then reboot the computer
Remove YTD toolbar on your browser
- Click on Plug-in Cleaner on Special Uninstaller
- You will see a Scan button on the interface, click on it
- Choose YTD toolbar on the list, then click Clean icon at the bottom right corner
As we can see that the YTD Video Downloader and the toolbar removal can be finished quickly on Special Uninstaller, the simple clicking job enable you to remove YTD Video Downloader and its associated toolbar on the computer in a short time, additionally, the leftovers scan and removal effectively clean up all of installed components installed on the PC.
Traditional manual approach to uninstall it on computer
If you would like to choose the Windows attached removing feature to remove YTD Video Downloader, the removing steps above on the uninstall tool should be taken by yourself.
1. Remove YTD Video Downloader with Windows uninstall feature
(For Windows 8/8.1 users)
- Right-click on Windows button at the bottom left corner of the computer’s desktop
- Click on Programs and Features to activate the Windows uninstall feature
- Select YTD Video Downloader on the list, then click on Uninstall
- Click Next on the uninstall wizard to continue, then click Uninstall to start the removal
- Click Finish at the end of removing process
2. Disable and remove YTD toolbar on browser
On Google Chrome
- Click on the icon with three bars at the top right corner
- Click on Tools >>> Extensions
- Find out the YTD toolbar, disable and remove it
- Reopen Google Chrome
On Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Firefox icon, then select Add-ons on the drop-down menu
- Disable and remove YTD toolbar on the web browser
- Restart Firefox
On Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools, then choose Manage add-ons
- Find out the YTD toolbar, and remove it
- Restart Internet Explorer
3. Have a manual removal for the possible leftovers on your computer
Open the computer’s search box, the click on the program or publisher’s name to search for the associated components still leaving on the computer, then choose to clean up all of them.
4.Restart your computer
Either taking the Special Uninstaller or manual removing steps on computer can help you to remove YTD Video Downloader, but which one is better or easier to follow, it’s up to you. And if you would like to use Special Uninstaller, just download it from the following button and have a try: