Mediaget is a convenient application designed to enable you search and download media files which will be useful for computer newbie and for expert. However, MediaGet might cause annoying problems to your computer. And the only way to solve the problem and make your computer run smoothly is to uninstall and remove MediaGet from your computer.
Uninstall MediaGet with the standard Add/Remove Program
1. Go to “Start” and then click on “Control Panel”.
2. Click “Uninstall a program”.
3. Locate MediaGet and then click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall MediaGet.
By following the above steps, you can sometimes uninstall MediaGet, but you still have to manually remove the leftovers registry entries and related files by yourself. Otherwise the useless registry entries and corrupted files will result in more serious problems like failure to reboot system, constant blue screen errors or system crashes.
5. Delete the associated files of MediaGet:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\MediaGet
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\MediaGet.ico
6. Delete all the following keys come with MediaGet:
Uninstall MediaGet completely and automatically using MediaGet Uninstaller
- STEP 1. Download MediaGet Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select MediaGet from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “OK” button to start the uninstall MediaGet process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the MediaGet uninstall process.