There will be chances that people would wonder whether AntiBrowserSpy is a really useful tool or just a waste of money. But sometimes to uninstall AntiBrowserSpy can be really tough, and in order to add some required functionality to the website, they are often incorporated within Internet Explorer as plug-ins.
If you experienced that the Control Panel could not uninstall AntiBrowserSpy from your computer, maybe you haven’t known that even if you uninstall it, there are still leftovers in your system.
If you wish to remove AntiBrowserSpy, following is the simple steps:
In normal case, there are two ways to uninstall an unwanted software, either through the uninstall routine provided by the publisher or using the default uninstaller on the Windows Add/Remove applet. In either method, before starting removal, ensure all other programs are closed.
- To access the Windows default uninstaller, click Start–> Control Panel.
Once there, go to “Add & Remove Programs” or “Uninstall a Program” if your system is Windows Vista/7. This process will enable the Add & Remove Program applet to appear.
- A list of all programs used in the system will be provided. Search for AntiBrowserSpy and then select it.
- Right click to choose uninstall and then complete the instructions provided.
Uninstalling AntiBrowserSpy is not enough though, as in most cases it leaves behind a range of files and components that also need to be deleted. To do this, go to Start and then select My Computer. Go to Program Files and search for all components and registry entries related to AntiBrowserSpy.
Press Shift+Del together to remove them. This will permanently erase the files and settings from the computer. Finally, restart the computer to complete the removal process.
AntiBrowserSpy perfect uninstaller
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select AntiBrowserSpy from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.