Having troubles trying to uninstall Avira Antivirus? Are you looking for a way to easily uninstall & remove Avira Antivirus? Sometimes, uninstalling Avira Antivirus can be a very complicated task, because quite often bundled uninstallers can leave behind files and registry keys which are now useless and consuming system resources, they even cause other problems that may occur due to this program in your system and prevent you from updating Avira Antivirus.
If you don’t want the current Avira Antivirus and need to delete the software, you can start the uninstall process here:
To remove Avira Antivirus with the Control Panel on your computer
1. Close all the Avira Antivirus applications open on PC
2. Click Start, and then Control Panel
3. Click Uninstall a Program (Add or Remove Programs on Windows XP) tab
4. Scroll down the list and highlight Avira Antivirus, then click Uninstall to remove Avira Antivirus.
5. Click Yes to confirm this removal.
6. When the uninstall process finished. Reboot your computer
You might think Avira Antivirus is supposed to be removed from your computer after those steps. Unfortunately, when you install the other similar program or update Avira Antivirus to the upper version, you get trapped. What’s going on? Don’t be so surprised. That is because many traces still left in your computer which can’t be totally deleted by the Add/Remove program. What else can we do to forcibly uninstall Avira Antivirus? Don’t worry, I will also introduce another way to force uninstall
Uninstall Avira Antivirus with Avira Antivirus Uninstaller(Most Recommended)
- STEP1: Free download Avira Antivirus Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Scroll down the list and highlight Avira Antivirus, then click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “OK” button to start the uninstall AVG Anti-Spyware process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Special Uninstaller will help you to remove Avira Antivirus and all related traces clearly.
- STEP 6: Click “OK” to finish the AVG Anti-Spyware uninstall process.
Video Guide: Fully Remove Avira Antivirus with Special Uninstaller
Special Uninstaller can ensure you a thorough removal of Avira Antivirus and any other unwanted programs with ease and make sure all the detected registry entries and associated files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks. So, why not try to use Special Uninstaller to fully uninstall Avira Antivirus right now?