With the development of the internet, many folks have to live or work with computers, which means the new trend gives virus more chances to infect people’s computers and benefit what they wanted. This is exactly the critical moment calls for Anti-Virus programs. So we can say that Anti-Virus application have become an irreplaceable part of our cyber life. CA Anti-Virus is one of them that aims at fighting against viruses as well as spyware and malware in all of its forms: worms, rootkits, Trojan Horses.
Do you want to CA Anti-Virus but you really don’t know how you can do this? This article is going to introduce a step by step CA Anti-Virus removal plan. Then, after reading the instructions below, you will be able to easily remove CA Anti-Virus from your computer.
Step by step video guide
Manual removal instructions
- Exit the program by opening Task Manager with Ctrl+Alt+Delete to end its process.
- Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
Or directly go to the folder of Start menu–>Click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall a Porgram and navigate to the unwanted program.
- Right click and select “Uninstall” to start the removal.
Up till now the removal has not been finished yet, there must be some leftovers left down in the drives or registry.
- Click Start–> Run –> input Regedit, and then click Enter to get access to the registry editor.
- Delete all the following keys:
As we all know that normally, not all people are professional on computers, which makes it difficult to manually and completely uninstall some programs.
But now, all the hassle has gone because of the help of Special Uninstaller.
- STEP 1. Download the Auto Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select it from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start uninstall CA Anti-Virus.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
After a few minutes, Special Uninstaller had detected and wiped out all components left. You don’t need to take the risk to edit registry. Moreover, it can also help you uninstall other unwanted programs that you fail to completely removed before.