FreeZ Online TV is a video player program developed to watch a large amount of television channels from Internet. However, it has been reported to bring about several problems to your Windows system. The errors that this application causes will make you incapable of running this program and watch any video online.
Therefore, it is important that you completely uninstall FreeZ Online TV and delete its the files that may have left behind to make sure your PC won’t encounter the problem which this program might cause once it’s not removed properly.
How to uninstall FreeZ Online TV correctly
For Windows XP users
- Close all FreeZ Online TV programs and end process on Windows Task Manager.
- Click “Start” and then proceed by going to the “Control Panel”.
- Then select “Add & Remove Programs”.
- In the program list highlight it and press Remove.
- Follow the instructions to uninstall it.
- Press “Start” followed by clicking the “Control Panel”.
- Then select “Uninstall a Program” from the control panel window box.
- Perform the same steps as in Windows XP
The above process will remove the main parts of the program. But as mentioned above, left-over files may still be remained and these should be removed from your system by following the steps below to conduct a complete removal:
- Locate the showed folder and look for the leftover files. Then hit the “SHIFT + DELETE” keys on your keyboards”:
Video Guide: How to Uninstall FreeZ Online TV with the best uninstaller
How to uninstall FreeZ Online TV automatically and effectively
- STEP 1. Free download FreeZ Online TV Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select FreeZ Online TV from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
- It’s recommended that you use Special Uninstaller to make sure that all the unwanted program and its related files have been completely removed from your computer. If you’re not confident with PCs, or have some uninstall problem with the unneeded program, you can use Special Uninstaller to resolve it for good.