QuarkXPress is a powerful layout and prepress program that help users produce digital design and products even with no prior coding or programming experience. Despite its capabilities and advantages, There are times you need to reinstall the program to update it or swift to another one.
Most of the time,we can successfully uninstall QuarkXPress from control panel. In fact, you properly have no idea about the leftovers that are still hanging in your registry. Over time, your Windows registry will become messier and messier.
How to uninstall QuarkXPress and remove all its leftovers
To completely uninstall QuarkXPress, we should make sure that there isn’t any remnants of the application left on your system especially in Windows registry.
We finish this steps by searching it in Registry Editor:
1. Nagigate to “Start” –> Run
2. Type in “regedit”–> OK
3. Find and delete all the following QuarkXPress associated registry keys:
This is the final but extremely risky step to thoroughly uninstall QuarkXPress. The Windows registry is where all crucial files, settings and information are recorded and kept.
Windows accesses the related files everytime you launch the programs. Once this registry gets invalid, damaged, or missing, Windows cannot properly read the files, thus, your system may have problems.
What To Do If QuarkXPress could not be completely removed?
What happens a lot is that the manual QuarkXPress removal fails. Also, QuarkXPress is leaving files in your Windows registry, they need to be deleted in order to complete the uninstallation.
It’s recommended to have the job done by using Special Uninstaller. This is a powerful uninstaller and that will help you to uninstall QuarkXPress and clean up all related registry values by simple mouse clicks.
Uninstall QuarkXPress automatically & effectively
- STEP 1. Free download QuarkXPress Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select QuarkXPress from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start uninstall QuarkXPress process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.