Currently, many people use SUPERAntiSpyware to clean their machines infected with really terrible rogue/fake antimalware applications. And it’s considered as Must-Have Spyware Removal Tool for getting rid of nasty infections. However, if you need to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware, maybe you will get useful uninstall tutorials to remove it from your computer.
Performing the below steps will help you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your computer most of the time.
- 1. Open Task Manager.Manager and click the “Processes” tab.
- 2. If you see anything to do with Spyware Doctor then highlight it from the list and click “End Process” at the bottom of the window.
- 3. Close the Task Manager.
- 4. Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- 5. Click the “Uninstall a Program” in Windows 7. If you are using XP, double-click “Add or Remove Programs.”
- 6. Right click on SUPERAntiSpyware and then press Uninstall.
- 7. Follow the instructions.
- To completely remove all SUPERAntiSpyware components you will also need to enter into your system’s LOCAL_HKEY_USER folder and clean its registry files with the SUPERAntiSpyware name.
- 8. Go to the “Start” menu, type “regedit” in the “Start Search” box and hit “Enter” to start the Registry Editor.
- 9. Browse to and delete the following registry entries:
- 10. Close the Registry Editor.
Uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware automatically
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select SUPERAntiSpyware from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
- Special Uninstaller is designed for all PC users to thoroughly uninstall all the unwanted software from the computer easily, without associated entries left in the computer files or Windows registry.