Ultimate Popup Killer was developed for blocking unexpected pop-up windows in order to defend against spyware ads, protect privacy and improve user’s PC performance. Because of Google’s Safe Browsing diagnose, the official website of Ultimate Popup Killer is blocked for protecting users from harmful software online.
This problem means that if you want to get rid of it from your PC, you will have to be able to use the correct methods to remove it. This tutorial is going to show you how to uninstall Ultimate Popup Killer from your system for good.
What to do (Video Guide)
The common way to get rid of this tool is to manually remove it through the “Add/Remove Programs” applet of Windows. This is an inbuilt program which is accessible from the Control Panel of your PC which allows you to uninstall programs. You can use this process by using the steps outlined here:
- Exit the program.
- Click “Start”, select “Control Panel” and then pick “Add/Remove Programs” or “Uninstall a program”
- Locate the “Ultimate Popup Killer” in the installed program list.
- Or double click to “Remove”
- Follow the popups to uninstall.
- Back to Start–>Run
- Type “regedit” and press Enter.
- Find and delete the related registry entries.
- Once done, reboot your computer.
The easy way to uninstall
If the traditional way cannot uninstall Ultimate Popup Killer completely, what you need is an automatic uninstaller that ensures to help you fully remove the unwanted program with great success and make sure all the now-defunct registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Ultimate Popup Killer from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.