Are you in a need to uninstall the unwanted ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware but still have no idea? XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware, powered by ParetoLogic, is definitely very simple to download and install. Once you have tried to uninstall XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware, you will find that it is not a easy-to uninstall program as the uninstalling code of the ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware can be wrecked by an unexpected attack from other program or an infection.
Normal Way to Uninstall XoftspySE Anti-Spyware
1. Quit XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware and all related software.
2. Click the Start button and navigate to the Control Panel then double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3. In the program list highlight the XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware and press either Remove or Install/Uninstall.
4. Follow the instructions on screen to uninstall XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware.
General speaking, ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware can be removed within Add or Remove Programs. However, the relating entries of XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware can’t be found by the Add or Remove Programs. It means that the normal method will never uninstall ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware.
To completely uninstall ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware, you need to check and delete the following related directory:
C:\Documents and Settingsadmin\Application Data\ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware
C:Program Files\ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware
And files like:
It is still necessary to check your Windows registry to make sure that no relating entries connected to XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware have been left down. It might be a difficult and risk task for average computer users. It is time for you to go for an automatic ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware uninstall tool to remove all necessary files and registry information thoroughly.
Uninstall XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware with Special Uninstaller Automatically
- STEP 1. Download XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “OK” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the uninstall process.