How to Remove Shockwave Player – Manual Steps to Follow
1. Quit the Shockwave Player program before you perform the removal. Better open Task Manager to check whether there is any related process running in the background and end them.
2. Find Shockwave Player in the Programs and Features: Right-click on the Start and select Programs and Features.
3. Remove Shockwave Player through the built-in uninstaller: Double-click Shockwave Player in the list to start the removal.
4. Confirmation: During the process you’ll be asked what reason made you want to remove Shockwave Player – just choose any of them, and click Continue. Remember to tick the option “Remove all user data, history and settings from this computer,” then click Uninstall to confirm the uninstall.
5. Delete the possible lingering files of Shockwave Player in the Registry: See there is a Search box on the Taskbar? Enter “regedit” to open the Registry Editor. On the navigator click Edit > Find…, enter “Shockwave Player” to search for its leftovers to delete.
6. At last, restart your PC.
Simpler Way to Remove SurfOpenly & Other Unwanted Programs
Another solution I would like to recommend is an easy-to-use, small-sized tool that supports all the popular Windows OS versions. You can also try to uninstall other programs that are not welcome anymore in the system with it. How does it work? Take a quick look below:
Step 1: Click any of the blue download buttons on this page or visit the homepage to download Special Uninstaller.
Step 2: Run it, and you can see clearly what programs are installed currently. Choose SurfOpenly and hit Run Uninstaller. It will scan for all the related files and get ready for your next request, during which you may be asked for confirmation of this removal, just click Yes/OK to proceed.
Step 3: Click Scan Leftovers when it turns to blue, then you see the all the vestiges that most users will forget to delete during the manual removal. Click Delete Leftovers to fully remove SurfOpenly.
Clicking BACK to refresh the list of currently installed programs, and check whether your target is no long there. You can perform the same steps to remove other needless programs and free up some disk space. I do hope this recommendation can be a better removal solution to you anytime.
Learn how to uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware 11.0 Learn how to uninstall Kodi