Electronic music has been popular all the time, especially in Northern Europe. And most famous DJ come from there. Like Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, and Armin Van Buuren, their names have already spread over the world. But, the influence of electronic music in Asia and America is smaller than Northern Europe until Lady Gaga first debut in the entertainment circle. Till now no matter on the Billboard or in UK, there is always a high place for electronic music. So many electronic music lovers like to perform themselves like a DJ or actually want to be a real DJ. They make electronic music by themselves. So they download a program named “ Virtual DJ 7”. And I bet you’ve known that today I will tell you how to uninstall Virtual DJ 7.
Virtual DJ is a helpful third-party software that provides computer users with many useful features and tools. However, many users got difficulty and problem in uninstalling it from the computer. Below, we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Virtual DJ. If you also got such problem, you can find useful solution for it.
Isn’t it a useful application? But soon they encounter some problems like:
- Virtual DJ can not be uninstalled
- Virtual DJ can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Virtual DJ or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Virtual DJ is uninstalled
- The computer gets strange errors
- To eliminate your trouble I will tell you how to uninstall Virtual DJ 7 from your PC.
Methods to Uninstall Virtual DJ 7
Manually Uninstall VirtualDJ 7
First, I want to offer you the most common way without any tools, but it might be a little bit complicated.
Tips: Before all the uninstalling work, you must exit the program and stop it from running in the Task Manager.
Windows 8 Tutorial:
1. Move your mouse to the Start Menu, and right-click Control Panel
2. Or, you can start “Control Panel” in this way: Double-click “This PC“, and click “Open Control Panel” in the File Menu.
3. Click “Uninstall a Program” to go into the program list.
4. Find the target program in the list and select it, then right-click and select “Uninstall” like the picture below.
It’s not that easy to uninstall Virtual DJ 7. Do not think the uninstalling is done, you need to delete the related folders that still left in your PC.
5. Click “Start” and type “Regedit.exe” in the Search box. Then click the icon of Regedit.exe.
6. Find leftover folders related to the program and delete them.
Now, you have been successfully uninstalled the application.
Windows 10 Tutorial:
Again, don’t forget to exit the application.
1. Click the search box and type key letters of “Control Panel”. Then click “Control Panel“
2. Then click “Uninstall a Program“.
3. Find the target program in the programs list.
4. Right-click the target program and click “Uninstall“.
Of course, you should delete the leftovers via Redistry Editor.
5. Type “Regedit.exe” in the search box on the taskbar. And then click it.
6. Select the related leftovers and right-click them and delete.
Okay, it’s done here.
Automatically Uninstall Virtual DJ 7
Feel a little bit dizzy after reading all the instruction above? If you failed to uninstall Virtual DJ 7 after trying all the ways I mentioned before, you can try Special Uninstaller.
Special Uninstaller is a thoughtful all-in-one program uninstaller for windows-based operating systems. It effectively removes any program , leftover files , and registry entries.
Uninstalling has never been so easy. Here’s the using instruction:
Step1. Select the program you want to uninstall from the list on the left and click “Run Uninstall“.
Step2. Special Uninstaller will ask the users whether you want to uninstall the program, just make sure you selected the right target program and click “Yes“.
Click “Next” to move on.
Click “Remove” to the next step.
Click “Yes” to remove all the databases.
Step3. After waiting the uninstalling process, click “Scan Leftovers“.
Step4. Then you can see the leftovers in the list on the left, click “Delete Leftovers” to delete them.
Within seconds the leftovers are gone, click “Back” to go back to the list.
And you can see that the program isn’t in your PC any more.
If you are afraid of making serious mitakes when uninstalling, I have some advice, hope can help you out.
1. You can have a back-up of you important things in your PC before uninstalling.
2. You need to create a System Restore Point first before your manual uninstalling, which is a safe way to recover your system once you improperly uninstall of the program.
Here is how：
1. Open up the Start Menu and right click on “Computer”. And click on “Properties”.
2. System area of Control Panel window pops-up, click on the “System Protection” on the left hand side.
3. Select the “System Protection” tab to go to the System Restore section.
4. Click the “Create” button to create a new restore point. System protection window pops-up, name it so that you can easily identify the restore point later.
5. Then click Create button, and wait for a while till the restore point finishes.
6. When it’s all finished, you’ll get a message says it was created successfully.
System restore point is designed to help you recover your PC system to the previous state if you come across unexpected errors and problems especially after the miss deleting of registry entries. This is the most simple method for PC users to resolve the computer problems. If you have no idea about how to deal with the troubles correctly, you can click and select a specific restore point to make you system apply the recovery function. In order to avoid any potential PC problems, it is highly recommended you follow the Step C to automatically uninstall VLC Media Player. Only a few of minutes, you will remove this software completely.
If you still have some questions, you can seek more help here:
How can Remove YTD Video Downloader with Simple Steps
Tips to Remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition on Computer
And I made a video to help you to understand Special Uninstaller using instruction better:
Last Few Things to Say:
I am happy to be here to help you, sometimes uninstalling could be a pain in your butt, but not any more, because I will always help you out:) With Special Uninstaller, it became much easier to uninstall Virtual DJ 7. You can also uninstall some other stubborn applications. Thank you for reading.