We all know that, right now with the development of the Internet technology, there are now many types of toolbar available on the internet such as Google, Yahoo and Bing toolbars with different functions. Coupons.com CouponBar is a newly toolbar which is praised and adopted by many people.
It provides computer users great convenience to achieve coupon codes and information from internet. However, some people want to uninstall Coupons.com CouponBar for various reasons.
How to uninstall CouponBar completely and quickly? Please see below:
Recommended removal instructions
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select CouponBar from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” and back to main panel.
- STEP 6: Click “Plug-in Cleaner”.
- STEP 7: Select Coupons.com CouponBar and clean it.
- STEP 8: Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall process.
- Click Start menu, and then run Control Panel.
- Select the Add or Remove Programs option.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click CouponBar.
- Select CouponBar in the Add/Remove program list, and then click the Remove button to manually uninstall it.
Attention: The manual method cannot ensure you to entirely uninstall CouponBar due to the fact that if you have to uninstall it, you have to uninstall its related files, excutable files, processes, registry keys plug-ins and homepage. These activities can be very frustrating or lead to errors. To fully uninstall Coupons.com CouponBar, we highly recommend you to enable a highly praised and ultra-powerful uninstaller on your PC.
This is generally a much faster and safer option than manual removal as there is no need to worry about any leftover entries. Besides, such third-party uninstallers help not only uninstall the stubborn program itself, but also completely check the system to remove all associated files, returning you a preferable performance machine within clicks.