Aloha, ladies and gentlemen. Today, I am happy to offer you some uninstalling skills! Right now, let’s talk about how to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer.
Yeah, I am newly married. There are many nice and fine wedding pictures hanging on the wall. Everybody who came to visit my new house always said the pictures are the most beautiful ones they had never seen before. Thanks you very much. Yeah yeah…the pictures are so wonderful, and you never know how tired me and my husband that day we shoot the photos. I couldn’t feel my feet even you cut them off. And my husband was looking at nothing, definitely not the camera lens at least. But after all these, the photographer sent us a lot of pictures from E-mail. We downloaded the pictures and felt astonished. We never realized we took such tons of pictures that day!!! However the photographer asked us to select several ones we like to hang on the way with photo frames. Anyway, did we have a option? There were tons tons of them, how do I select them and classify them?! Then I searched on the Internet, it seemed a lot of people suggested FastStone Image Viewer to me. Of couse, part of them asked me how to uninstall it.
Alright, please pay attention, I am going to put my things aside and tell you how to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer. Next time when I am busy, you guy just click here:
Quick Solution to Unisntall AVG Internet Srcurity 2015 on PC
How can Fully Uninstall AVG Antivirus 2015 on your PC
What is FastStone Image Viewer?
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, retouching and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches one of the four edges of the screen. Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF, ARW, SR2, RW2 and DNG).
So, there must be reasons why people want to remove it. Let’s see the problems you will encounter when you are using or uninstalling.
- FastStone Image Viewer does not work as good as you thought.
- You can not uninstall FastStone Image Viewer with Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.
- You keep receiving error messages when you are uninstalling FastStone Image Viewer.
- FastStone Image Viewer is still running in the background even after you uninstalled it.
- You can still find the folders and files of FastStone Image Viewer after the uninstallation
There may be many other problems computer users run into when uninstalling FastStone Image Viewer. As a matter of fact, those issues are caused by improper uninstallation of the program. Also, if the program is corrupted or damaged, users may not be able to uninstall it. Here, you will learn how to correctly and completely uninstall FastStone Image Viewer.
Ways to Uinstall FastStone Image Viewer
Manually Uninstall FastStone Image Viewer with its own Build-in Uninstaller
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Faststone Image Viewer folder and click on its uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
- Go to the folder where the program was installed and delete the folders of the program.
- Please know that both of Windows Add/ Remove Programs and its build-in uninstaller can only uninstall the main executable files of the program, but not all program files and components. You still need to use Registry Editor to delete the leftovers.
- Run Registry Editor, find and delete all registry entries of the program.
Uninstall FastStone Image Viewer from Control Panel
If you are using Windows 8:
1. Before most uninstalling, the first you should always stop the program runnning in your PC. You can stop it in the right bottom of the taskbar, right-click its icon and select to exit the program. Or you can try to do it from the “Windows Task Manager“.
Don’t know how to start Windows Task Manager?
(1). Press the following keys: Ctrl+Alt+Del,and then choose the “Start Task Manager” option from the screen that appears containing the options called Lock this computer, switch user, sign off, change a password, and start Task Manager.
(2). Move your mouse to an empty place on the taskbar, right-click this area, and then click on “Task Manager” option.
2. Right-click Start Menu and select “Control Panel“.
Or, you can start “Control Panel” in this way: Double-click “This PC“, and click “Open Control Panel” in the File Menu.
3. Click “Uninstall a Program” to go into the program list.
4. Find the application in the list, double-click it or right-click it and click “Uninstall“.
Listen up! It’s not that easy to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer. Do not think the uninstalling is done, you need to delete the related folders that still left in your PC.
5. Click “Start” and type “Regedit.exe” in the Search box. Then click the icon of Regedit.exe.
6. Find leftover folders related to the program and delete them.
Now, FastStone Image Viewer has been already uninstalled from your PC.
If you are using Windows 10:
1. Click the search box and type key letters of “Control Panel”. Then click “Control Panel”
2. Then click “Uninstall a Program“.
3. Find the target program in the programs list.
4. Right-click the target program and click “Uninstall“.
Of course, you should delete the leftovers via Redistry Editor.
5. Type “Regedit.exe” in the search box on the taskbar. And then click it.
6. Select the related leftovers and right-click them and delete.
Congrats! The task is done!
Automatically uninstall FastStone Image Viewer
If the unisntalling ways are all a little bit complicated for you above I just mentioned, and if you do need a one-step process program to help you uninstall. I can suggest you Special Uninstaller.
Special Uninstaller is a thoughtful all-in-one program uninstaller for windows-based operating systems. It effectively removes any program , leftover files , and registry entries.
Special Uninstaller makes your trouble far far away. Here’s the using instruction:
Step1. Select the program you want to uninstall from the list on the left and click “Run Uninstall“.
Step2. Special Uninstaller will ask the users whether you want to uninstall the program, just make sure you selected the right target program and click “Yes“. And it has been already removed.
And then wait while Special Uninstaller initializes the uninstall process.
Step3. Click “Uninstall” to process.
The program now has been uninstalled. Click “OK” to go to the next step.
Step4. After waiting the uninstalling process, click “Scan Leftovers“.
Step5. Then you can see the leftovers in the list on the left, click “Delete Leftovers” to delete them.
Click “Yes” to go on.
Okay, the leftovers are all gone. Click “Back” to go back to the list and check.
And now, the FastStone Image Viewer has been completly and correctly unisntalled.
You can watch this video to understand better:
I have something to say
Isn’t easy to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer? It’s really my hornor to help you. When you have computer problems, welcome and contact me if you can. I hope Special Uninstaller and I can give you a fine service. See you:)