Hello. Everytime, when you tell me where there is a problem, I will be there to conquer it for you. This time, I would show you some useful methods to uninstall WinRAR (64 bit).
Can you recognize this icon on the top? Nearly it appears in everyone’s computer. You may not know what it is capable of, but you must have seen it before. When I just started learning to use computer, I saw this icon on the computer desktop. And I could figure out what it is used for a little bit from its icon. Three books tied together in a package likes take-away food in a fast food restaurant. Then my computer teacher told me that it is used to open and create compressed files. I was a bit confused about the concept of compressed files. Now, I understand, like a grown up lady absolutely need a big bag to carry all her clothes, make -ups, and shopping trophies during traveling. Those compressed files are the clothes, make-ups and the shopping trophies which women stuff into their bags. And WinRAR (64-bit) means the bags! If my teacher told me with a metaphor like this, it totally made sense to me.
What exactly is it for? & How to uninstall WinRAR (64-bit)?
WinRAR (64-bit) allows you to open, create, and manage various types of compressed files. This program offers a full set of features for manipulating and managing compressed file. This software utility is capable of creating multiple part archives which can be split into smaller parts normally using the RAR, R00, R01, and so on as its file extension format, but can also use the ZIP extension if preferred by the user. And some large files are compressed so that they take up less space on your hard disk. It gives you the option of protecting the compressed file with a password.
Above basically tells you what is this application capable of in professional words.
Some users want to uninstall WinRAR (64-bit), because it always pops out advertisement which is really annoying. And the users intend to cover the outdated version of the program with a new one. Like ladies sometimes just want to toss the old broken bags for some brand new Louis Vuitton handbags. But the users fail to use the updated version to replace the old one. So they have to unisntall the outdated version first. It leads more problems, strange errors were received again and again when uninstalling. When the users finally remove it, they still fail to install the updated version.
Users can not completely uninstall the program for one reason or another. If some files and components of the program are still left in the system, that means the program is not completely removed and uninstalled. Those leftovers maybe compatible with the new version of the program. What’ worse, they will slow down your computer and stuff your system with invalid files.
And now let me tell you some methods to uninstall WinRAR (64-bit) completely.
Manually Uninstall WinRAR (64-bit) from “Add/Remove Programs”
The most common way to uninstall a program is from “Add/Remove Programs“.
1. Exit WinRAR (64-bit) before uninstalling it. If you can not exit the program, you can start your PC in Safe Mode. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key before your Windows loads. Select Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter key.
Then you can really start uninstalling.
2. Right-click Start Menu and select “Control Panel“.
3. Double click “Program“.
4. Find WinRAR (64-bit) in the program list, select and right-click it then choose to remove it.
5. It is necessary to delete the its leftovers or you aren’t able to uninstall it 100% completely. Please start the Registry Editor and delete all the related folders.
Now I am sure you have 100% uninstalled this program already!
Manually Uninstall WinRAR (64-bit) with Its Own Uninstaller
If you don’t want to use Control Panel to uninstall WinRAR (64-bit), you can also uninstall it with its own uninstaller.
- Go to the desktop and find the icon of the application.
- Right click its icon and click Properties.
- Click “Find Target” option.
- Find and run unins000.exe or uninstall.exe in its installation folder.
- Follow its uninstall dialog and click “Yes” to uninstall it.
- Restart your machine after the uninstallation.
Both of the above uninstallation methods are the most common methods for people to uninstall WinRAR (64-bit). I want to remind you again, if you leave them in your system, your system registry will be stuffed with useless entries and system becomes unstable and slow.
Automaic Method to Uninstall WinRAR (64-bit)
If you think the methods above are complicated, here I recommend Special Uninstaller.
Special Uninstaller Special Uninstaller is able to effectively remove any program , leftover files, registry entries. Even stubborn ones.
Here is the using instrunction to uninstall WinRAR (64-bit):
1. As you can see from the picture below, select the target program in the list on the left and click “Run Uninstaller“.
2. Special Uninstaller will ask for your permission to uninstall WinRAR(64-bit). Click “Yes“.
3. Click “Scan Leftovers” to detect the leftover files and registry entries until the uninstall process completed.
4.Review the programs leftovers on the left, select related files and folders then click “Delete Leftovers” to completely uninstall it.
Now, can you see? The leftovers are all gone.
5. Click “Back” next to the button “Delete Leftovers” to go back to the list. You can see WinRAR (64-bit) is no longer in your computer.
Now I would show you how to use Special Uninstaller in a video:
Isn’t it very easy and convenient to unisntall WinRAR (64-bit)? I promise that you won’t be angry about uninstalling any more with Special Uninstaller. I am happy if you were satisfied with Special Uninstaller. Uninstalling now becomes much more easier. I wish my suggestions above could really help you out. If you have more questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. It’s our honor to serve you:)
Besides the methods to uninstall WinRAR (64-bit). If you have more quesions to ask or get other stubborn applications, just tell me. Or my other friends can help you: