PC Health Advisor, created by ParetoLogic Software, is a kind of system optimizer that you can download from its official website. PC Health Advisor do quite a bit for Windows system in terms of speeding up computers. There are times you need to uninstall and re-install with different version of PC Health Advisor. Or, you prefer to switch to another one. Whatever your reasons of uninstalling it, you might found that it is not so easy to uninstall PC Health Advisor.
In the Windows operating system, uninstalling a program is normally done with the Add/Remove Programs application.
1. Close PC Health Advisor and related program.
2. Click the Start button and navigate to the Control Panel.
3. Once your in the Control Panel then double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3. In the program list highlight the PC Health Advisor and press either Remove or Install/Uninstall.
4. Follow the instructions on screen.
Sometimes PC Health Advisor is removed under the start menu programs but the related folders and registry entries are still remain in your system.
Uninstall PC Health Advisor with Special Uninstaller Automatically
- STEP 1. Download PC Health Advisor Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select PC Health Advisor from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “OK” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the uninstall process.