Have you experienced that the Control Panel could not uninstall RoboForm from your computer? Are you going to find a easy way to completely uninstall it from your computer? If you are not sure wether RoboForm has been fully uninstalled out of your system, please follow the tutorial that proves to be a effective removal!
Video removal instructions – within minutes
Uninstall it by yourself
As we all know, we can uninstall the unwanted programs from Control Panel. This will work in common situation when we find it in our Control Panel.
- Exit RoboForm by right clicking its icon on the Task Bar or pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open Task Manager to end its process.
- Go to Start Menu –>Control Panel –>Add/Remove Programs –>navigate to the program.
- Right click and uninstall it.
- Restart your computer.
- But I noticed that there were still a toolbar on Internet Explore and registry entries in Windows Registry editor when I went to check whether RoboForm was fully uninstalled or not. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the remnants in the steps below:
- Back to Start Menu and turn to Run.
- Enter “regedit” and click OK to open Registry Editor.
- Locate the following entries and delete them under the plus folder
- Reboot your computer to finish the RoboForm removal process
- Enable Toolbar in Internet Explore
- Open IE browser.
- Navigate to Tools –>Manage Add-ons
- Enable the RoboForm related Toolbars
- Restart Internet Explore to finish.
- STEP 1. Download the Auto Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select it from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start uninstall RoboForm.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the RoboForm removal.