GoToMyPC is a convenient and simple-to-navigate remote access tool for users control files and apps on their computers from thousands of miles away, using nothing but a web browser. It is a widely used applications and it is usually used for both home and business use. Most of the time, people need to uninstall GoToMyPC only when the program has become corrupted with error messages poping up that stop them from using. Then the most direct solution is to reinstall GoToMyPC application.
When it comes to uninstall GoToMyPC, many would choose Windows default Add/Remove Programs or its own uninstaller. But in fact, neither of them can easily assist you uninstall GoToMyPC thoroughly from your computer. Instead, when restarted the computer you might find it remained active on the computer.
Now you may start to realize that removing such programs is not such an easy job. The following video guide will demonstrate methods that can help you effectively uninstall GoToMyPC in few clicks.
Uninstall GoToMyPC with Windows Add/Remove programs
- Quit the program.
- Click Start on the left of the taskbar, and then move to Control Panel.
- Open Windows Add/Remove Programs, and scroll down to GoToMyPC on the display disk.
- Right click and “Uninstall” it.
- Follow the instruction to continue.
- Soon you’ll remove GoToMyPC from your computer.
After finishing GoToMyPC standard removal, keep in mind that you should check the system to make sure that there is no leftover file remaining. In most cases, GoToMyPC related registry entries are found in the Windows Registry.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select GoToMyPC from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
Can’t uninstall GoToMyPC with Windows own removal tool? Annoying by problems caused by incompletely and incorrectly GoToMyPC uninstallation? Then we highly recommend you favor Special Uninstaller as it will help you completely remove GoToMyPC and any unwanted programs from your computer. Moreover, it also keeps your PC run smooth and stable for good.