Tuneup360 is like many system utilities that offers several features to speed and clean up a and promise to make it more stable. TuneUp360 detects your system for a diagnosis once it is launched. As consequence, users must buy the software to fix any errors it finds. is easy to install and uninstall from your computer in most cases, but sometimes the uninstaller fails to remove all components of the software. This can be troublesome.
If you have Tuneup360 installed on your machine and not satisfied with its performance, here is how to uninstall Tuneup360 completely from your computer.
1. Close the running TuneUp360 from system tray.
2. Open Start, Control Panel–>Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Program and Features (Windows Vista and Win 7).
3. Roll download and highlight TuneUp360 in the list of software installed on the computer.
4. Right click the “TuneUp360” icon and select “Uninstall” to activate the uninstall process. Click “Yes” to confirm that you want to remove the program.
5. Follow the on-screen steps to uninstall TuneUp360.
6. Also, it is recommended to clean up the related windows registry with Windows Registry Editor.
7. Restart the computer when the uninstallation is complete.
However, an automatic removal tool will free you from these inconveniences quickly as it helps to thoroughly scan & remove all TuneUp360 elements including registry entries and invalid drivers.
Automatic removal tips
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select TuneUp360 from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
Special Uninstaller is the high-quality software that you’re looking for to remove unwanted software.
If you don’t want to mess up your Windows registry or if you don’t think you will be able to easily uninstall TuneUp360 on your own, try and download this software to automatically delete TuneUp360 from your PC.