Ardamax Keylogger is a monitoring program that enables you to register the keystrokes made by the users of a specific computer. It lets you know all of the activities that are carried out on your computer, and store all of the conversations that took place through instant messaging clients, the e-mails sent, and all of the tasks that are carried out through the use of the keyboard.
If you encounter any difficulties uninstalling Ardamax Keylogger, please consult the expanded instructions below.
1. Exit the program.
2. Or open the Task Manager by holding down the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys at the same time, and selecting Task Manager from the menu. On the Processes tab, look for Ardamax Keylogger.
3. Select the program’s name and click the “End Process” button. There may be more than one so look through the list for a second process and end any you find.
4. Close the Task Manager. Open the Start menu and choose Control Panel
5. Choose the Programs section where you can Uninstall a program (on XP this will be the Add/Remove Programs option)
6. Select Ardamax Keylogger, and click the button to Uninstall.
7. Restart your computer to refresh the changes.
Note: If you still encounter problems removing the file, try to manually remove the programs directories under C:\ProgramData or C:\AppData (must have ‘Show hidden files’ enabled). Only do this if you are comfortable with the steps below.
Remove Ardamax Keylogger related files.
8. Open Start Menu again to click Search.
9. Type Ardamax Keylogger on the blank and then select Local Hard Drives as the scale.
10. When it finishes searching, delete all the related files.
11. Now, restart your PC.
Delete related registry entries.
12. Go to Start Menu and then click Run.
13. Type in regedit so you can open Registry Editor.
14. On the list of all registry entries, find out those entries related to Ardamax Keylogger.
15. Select them all and then right-click Delete.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Ardamax Keylogger from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
Special Uninstaller can help you remove Ardamax Keylogger safely but forcibly. The Force Uninstall feature can directly navigate to the program files and registry entries of the application. Now, you may start the removal with the following instruction.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tool, Special Uninstaller is highly recommended to you. If you’re having troubles in uninstalling any unwanted program, please try Special Uninstaller, and this wonderful tool would amaze you with its excellent performance.