BullGuard Antivirus is an antivirus program that has malicious software protection and spyware deletion features that make this excellent for home users. Users can register either for free trail accounts or for paid subscriptions without ads and with a good amount of tools. If you have installed BullGuard Anti-virus in your computer, but you don’t want to keep it any more, you can uninstall it easily with the following tutorial.
How can users uninstall BullGuard Anti-virus in the most common way?
- 1. Make sure that BullGuard Anti-virus is no longer running. End it in Task Manager, or you can click on the File button and then choose Exit.
- 2. Click Start on your computer screen, and click the Control Panel.
- 3. Double-click Add or Remove Programs or Uninstall a program on the control panel window. This will bring you to the programs window that displays all programs installed on your computer.
- 4. Scroll through the list uninstall you find BullGuard Anti-virus, and click Remove/Uninstall.
- 5. Confirm Next to remove it.
- 6. Restarting your computer once the removal completed is recommended.
However, most of computer newbies know clearly that none of these things can be done easily, as BullGuard Anti-virus provides with such a powerful protection in a way that it embeds almost every part of its services into your system, monitoring every operation and keeping every hazard away, consequently making users difficult to either disable it in its entirety or locate every registry key. So I think the most effective way to fully uninstall BullGuard Anti-virus should be getting into Safe Mode, in which you have a guarantee that neither the services nor other programs that may have files associated will be loaded.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select BullGuard Anti-virus from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
It can be learned from simple guide above, with an uninstall tool, you can fully uninstall any unwanted programs at ease. It is recommended for you to use Special Uninstaller. With it, you can uninstall BullGuard Anti-virus completely, leaving no rubbish traces do harms to your computer.