Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 is a famous security program that published by Avira Corporation from Germany, which has got a high reputation in the effective computer protection, virus detection and removal. Many people all around the World are using this antivirus program on their computers, and think that it performs very professionally in killing and avoiding virus infections. But sometimes there are some people would has such a question: why it is so difficult to uninstall Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 from the computer?
Why it is so difficult to uninstall Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 from PC?
When visit some forums or Q&A sites, you will find some people are calling for help or asking the proper way to remove Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 on their computers, and their descriptions about this removing problem have been proved that it is usually not easy for the people to uninstall this program on the computer.
People will need to uninstall Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 for:
- The program gets corrupted on the computer
- Want to change and install other security program on the computer
- Need to reinstall the program
- Want to install newer version of Avira AntiVir Premium 2012
Difficulties people often encounter on the removing process:
Different people would encounter different problems while removing the program on their computers, and the most common onces are: people cannot find the program on the list of Add/Remove programs, or the computer does not allow you to uninstall the corrupted program with its attached uninstall utility, or the program removal does not help you to get rid of this program completely, many associated files and registries also can be found on the computer.
Available methods to uninstall Avira AntiVir Premium 2012
First method: use the Add/Remove programs ( Windows attached uninstall process)
- One – stop the program from running via the Task Manager
- Two – click on Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs
- Three – find and locate on the Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 on its program list
- Four – click on the remove icon at the bottom
- Five – follow the tutorials to finish the removal, and then restart your computer
This is the general uninstall process of the Add/Remove programs, but the thing often does not turn out as we wish, there are many of the related files especially registry files still exist on the computer and not be cleaned out. What should we do about these remnants? It must be the manual removal. But there is an important and sensitive thing that we should pay attention, which is the registry removal. As many registry files are the indispensable components of the operation of Windows system, you should be very careful and avoid to make any removing error for these important files on the Registry Editor, otherwise, such many serious problems as system crash, Blue Screen of Death and the system freeze will be triggered on the PC.
Second method: uninstall Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 by Special Uninstall (more effective)
Want to avoid those troubles in the Add/Remove programs as well as the manual removal? Is there any way which is much easier to handle the program uninstallation on computer? A professional program uninstall tool will undoubtedly be the the best answer, because it can replace you to handle all of these troubles and inconveniences during the uninstall process, including scanning all of related components on the computer, and remove them automatically and completely within a few minutes. This is a program that is feasible for removing any installed program on your computer. Therefore, if you don’t want to be troubled by the program removal, installing a good uninstall tool like Special Uninstaller will be the best solution.
Tutorials to uninstall Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 by Special Uninstaller:
- Install Special Uninstaller on your PC, and scan your whole computer system with its system scan feature
- Select Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 on the interface, click “Run Uninstaller”, and “Yes”
- Wait for the removing process, and click to “Scan Leftovers”
- When it scans all of leftovers on your PC, click to remove them
- Click OK to accomplish the Avira AntiVir Premium 2012 removal, restart your PC