Glary Utilities is highly advanced system optimizer that is designed to make computer users have an excellent experience of their machine’s performance. It is welcome and used by people worldwide. It is labeled as a reliable and powerful program which has the ability to help you efficiently and easily detect, block and remove any sign of errors no matter on your computer or from the cyberspace. But in some special circumstances, you may consider uninstalling Glary Utilities:
Option one. Uninstall Glary Utilities manually
You can perform the following actions:
1. Run the “Start” menu, and then go to “Control Panel”.
2. In the “Control Panel”, double-click on “Uninstall a program,”.
3. Scroll through the list displayed in the window and select Glary Utilities.
4. Click the “Remove” or “Uninstall” button to start the uninstall process.
5. Repeat the process for related entries included in the list.
6. Exit the “Add or Remove Programs” option and restart your computer if it does not restart automatically.
7. Search and remove all related folders from your system.
The manual removal of powerful antivirus program is not always efficient because its associated files usually require you to remove them from the hard disk space. Furthermore, if you are not a PC expert, you may consider not removing any programs manually. This is due to the fact that any errors or damage happen during the removal process can possibly result in severe system problems, such as system crash, crucial components ruin, sharp decrease of computer performance or even Blue Screen of Death problems.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Glary Utilities from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.
The greatest advantage of using the uninstall tool is that it can remove not only an unwanted program, but also its associated files and registry entries from your computer. So, why not try Special Uninstaller to help you?