Smart Defrag is a disk defragmenter application with a fast engine and an easy to use interface. It aims to organize your files and folders in such a manner that your computer’s performance improves. It’s freeware for personal and business use. The most annoying part of Smart Defrag is the program will install Advance System Care that come bundled with default installation automatically.
What is the quick way to uninstall Smart Defrag completely? The following are available method to get rid of Smart Defrag from PC. If you don’t know how to fully remove Windows software and its components from your computer thoroughly, please follow the instructions below to safely get rid of Smart Defrag including their folders and associated entries out of your computer.
How to uninstall Smart Defrag from Windows?
1. Before uninstalling, if you have the app open, first exit the app by right-clicking the icon in your Windows taskbar and choosing Exit.
2. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Uninstall a Program.
3. Select Smart Defrag and Advanced SystemCare, and then click Uninstall.
4. Follow the uninstall wizard to finish uninstalling tool and then restart PC.
5. Check in the actual folder where the program is located, which will usually be in the Program Files folder on your C: drive. Find and delete folder or registry entries that are named after IObit.
If you feel lucky, an advanced user, and you are not in a hurry, you could try to manually uninstall Smart Defrag. If not, you will make your situation in a mass, for Smart Defrag manual removal is a procedure of high complexity and lack of the required skills may cause unrecoverable system errors.
Fast way to uninstall Smart Defrag
There are a few of these programs available on the market, which work very well to remove every trace of programs on your computer. We’ve found that the most effective uninstaller tool is called Special Uninstaller.
- STEP 1. Download the Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select Smart Defrag from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” and back to main panel.