Are you annoyed by the advertisements constantly presenting on your web browser? Do you have any toolbar related to the FunnyMall suddenly appear without your permission of the installation? For some people, it is difficult to totally get rid of this annoying item on the PC. If you get the proper resolution, however, you will be able to uninstall FunnyMall easily.
FunnyMall is regarded as a rogue browser toolbar or adware that always bombard the web browser with the advertisements which promote the unknown applications, and more seriously, it will trace your browser history, recode the usernames and passwords you entered. To protect your personal privacy and get rid of the annoying advertisements, you ought to take immediate actions to uninstall FunnyMall.
Difficult to remove FunnyMall?
Compare to the negative impacts of this add-on, the more upsetting thing is the way to remove it successfully on the computer. Many people who have the FunnyMall installed on their PCs are difficult to clean it on the browser, no matter how they try to disable and remove it, when you they open the browser again, the annoying advertisement and related toolbar also continue to appear as usual? So what’s the exact way to uninstall FunnyMall?
Proper ways to uninstall FunnyMall on the browser and PC
Manual way to get rid of the toolbar
Remove virus infections with antivirus program
If you suspect that there is a virus infection on the computer, please take the first step to check your computer security with a powerful antivirus application, after ensuring the computer is in a safe situation, you can get start to uninstall FunnyMall on your PC.
One – remove FunnyMall process
- Click to open the Start menu > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs
(for Win 8 users, click This PC > Computer > Open Control Panel)
- Select FunnyMall process on the list, click on the remove button to start the uninstallation
Two – clean the toolbar on all of installed browsers
On Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (with three bars)
- Click on Tools, and then Extensions
- Disable and remove FunnyMall and other unknown toolbars
- Go to the setting section, click “Manage Search Engine…”
- Change your default search engine to avoid the one which associated to the FunnyMall toolbar
- Restart your computer
On Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools or the gear icon at the top, and select Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab in the Internet Options window, click on Reset button on the right side
- Continue and go to the Delete personal settings box, click on Reset
- Close the window when the resetting is completed, click OK
- Restart the Internet Explorer
- Open Firefox, click on Firefox button at the top left corner, click on Help
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” on the Help sub-menu
- Then you will receive a confirmation window, click on Reset Firefox to continue the resetting
- Allow the Firefox to be closed, it will open again, and your Firefox will be reset
- Click on Finish when there is a pop up telling you about the changes
It is for sure that the manually cleaning the toolbar on PC will takes you some time and energy, if you want the FunnyMall removal can be much easier but also removed thoroughly, it is recommended to use Special Uninstaller, an automatic and advanced uninstall tool.
Automatic way to uninstall FunnyMall
If you want to minimize and simplify the removing steps but also can get the complete removal, it is suggested to use Special Uninstaller, which is a special third party uninstaller that contains the unique feature and service to remove any installed toolbar automatically and thoroughly. Special Uninstaller is an advanced uninstall tool that can help the user to uninstall any unwanted program as many other uninstall program, and which is more important is that after removing the program, activate its Plug-in Cleaner utility can scan and remove any installed toolbar on the web browser, which will save much of time and energy while comparing to clean it on different browser manually. Therefore, you can get this uninstall tool to have a try to uninstall FunnyMall on your PC.
1. Close the web browsers on the computer
2. Download and install Special Uninstaller
3. If you find any application related to FunnyMall, select it on the program list, and click Run Uninstaller
4. Click “Yes” to activate the removal, after that, click to scan leftovers
5. When the scan result presents, click to remove all of them, and back to the step one
6. Go to the bottom of the program interface, click to open “Plug-in Cleaner”
7. Click “Scan Now” to find out all of toolbars on PC
8. Select FunnyMall, and uninstall FunnyMall via clicking the “Clean” icon at the bottom
9. Restart your computer