Vtools Toolbar is created as a browser add-on or Extension (on Google) that usually installed on the general web browsers, it will provide its search engine and some famous websites’s icon which can allow the users to get a quick visit, and also change the page homepage and advertising some applications automatically. If you are afraid of this add-on might be a virus infection or adware on your PC, you can choose to uninstall Vtools Toolbar on your PC.
Adware is a kind of application that used to promote the programs on web browser via displaying the pop-ups alerts or advertisements. Many users are annoyed by these ads and also worried about their personal privacy being stolen. Therefore, if you suspect that the toolbar is an adware or you just don’t need this subject on the computer, please try the following ways to uninstall Vtools Toolbar easily and quickly.
Options to uninstall Vtools Toolbar on the browser and PC
Manual way to get rid of the toolbar
Remove virus infections with antivirus program
If you suspect that there is a virus infection on the computer, please take the first step to check your computer security with a powerful antivirus application, after ensuring the computer is in a safe situation, you can get start to uninstall Vtools Toolbar on your PC.
One – remove Vtools Toolbar process
- Click to open the Start menu > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs
(for Win 8 users, click This PC > Computer > Open Control Panel)
- Select Vtools Toolbar process on the list, click on the remove button to start the uninstallation
Two – clean the toolbar on all of installed browsers
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (with three bars)
- Click on Tools, and then Extensions
- Disable and remove Vtools Toolbar and other unknown toolbars
- Go to the setting section, click “Manage Search Engine…”
- Change your default search engine to avoid the one which associated to the Vtools Toolbar toolbar
- Restart your computer
- Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools or the gear icon at the top, and select Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab in the Internet Options window, click on Reset button on the right side
- Continue and go to the Delete personal settings box, click on Reset
- Close the window when the resetting is completed, click OK
- Restart the Internet Explorer
- Open Firefox, click on Firefox button at the top left corner, click on Help
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” on the Help sub-menu
- Then you will receive a confirmation window, click on Reset Firefox to continue the resetting
- Allow the Firefox to be closed, it will open again, and your Firefox will be reset
- Click on Finish when there is a pop up telling you about the changes
It is for sure that the manually cleaning the toolbar on PC will takes you some time and energy, if you want the Vtools Toolbar removal can be much easier but also removed thoroughly, it is recommended to use Special Uninstaller, an automatic and advanced uninstall tool.
Automatic way to uninstall Vtools Toolbar
For many common users, using the manual way to get rid of the toolbar on computer and browser is not so easy to handle, because lacking of the computer knowledge and experience, many people have to spend much of time and effort to clean it on every web browser and uninstall it on the PC. In addition, it is very easy to neglect some places or steps, which finally cannot reach the complete removal. In this situation, it is advised to apply a professional uninstall application to uninstall Vtools Toolbar, it can help the people to complete the associated program and toolbar removal in a few minutes, and people can handle the uninstaller with ease.
Special Uninstaller is one of the popular uninstall application that can be used to remove the stubborn toolbar completely on the computer, there are the removal in details you can refer to:
- Open Special Uninstaller, select the installed process of Vtools Toolbar
- Click “Run Uninstaller”, and finish the removing process with instructions
- Click on “Scan leftovers”, and remove all of leftovers with the uninstaller
- Back to the first interface, click to open “Plug-in Cleaner”
- Click on “Scan Now” to find out all of toolbar, then select Vtools Toolbar
- Click on the Clean button, then you will finish to uninstall Vtools Toolbar and its process completely