Bflix Toolbar is a browser extension like VisualBee Toolbar that also released by the Conduit Ltd., it is thought to be a malicious subject that will collect the personal information when people are using the web browser. No matter what’s the reason make you want to remove it, the most important thing is how can uninstall Bflix Toolbar effectively on PC.
It is very common that people come across many problems when they are trying to clean the toolbar on the computer, such as don’t know how can disable it, how can change everything related to this toolbar on web browser. With the installation of this toolbar on PC, many settings will be changes, and many new files and registry entries will be embedded in the computer system. If you want to clean it completely, you should get a proper removing way, otherwise it will only resulted in the incomplete removal.
Proper ways to uninstall Bflix Toolbar on the browser and PC
Manual way to get rid of the toolbar
Remove virus infections with antivirus program
If you suspect that there is a virus infection on the computer, please take the first step to check your computer security with a powerful antivirus application, after ensuring the computer is in a safe situation, you can get start to uninstall Bflix Toolbar on your PC.
One – remove Bflix Toolbar process
- Click to open the Start menu > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs
(for Win 8 users, click This PC > Computer > Open Control Panel)
- Select Bflix Toolbar process on the list, click on the remove button to start the uninstallation
Two – clean the toolbar on all of installed browsers
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (with three bars)
- Click on Tools, and then Extensions
- Disable and remove Bflix Toolbar and other unknown toolbars
- Go to the setting section, click “Manage Search Engine…”
- Change your default search engine to avoid the one which associated to the Bflix Toolbar toolbar
- Restart your computer
- Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools or the gear icon at the top, and select Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab in the Internet Options window, click on Reset button on the right side
- Continue and go to the Delete personal settings box, click on Reset
- Close the window when the resetting is completed, click OK
- Restart the Internet Explorer
- Open Firefox, click on Firefox button at the top left corner, click on Help
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” on the Help sub-menu
- Then you will receive a confirmation window, click on Reset Firefox to continue the resetting
- Allow the Firefox to be closed, it will open again, and your Firefox will be reset
- Click on Finish when there is a pop up telling you about the changes
It is for sure that the manually cleaning the toolbar on PC will takes you some time and energy, if you want the Bflix Toolbar removal can be much easier but also removed thoroughly, it is recommended to use Special Uninstaller, an automatic and advanced uninstall tool.
Automatic way to uninstall Bflix Toolbar
Actually, there is another way that can avoid the complex and time-consuming removing way, which can help you to complete the removal more easily and quickly — employing a uninstall tool. A professional uninstall tool usually contain the powerful removing utility that can replace the computer user to scan and remove all the things related to the program needed to be removed, and luckily, these steps will be conducted in an automatic way, so people can easily complete the removing job by clicking the mouse several times.
The listed tutorials is about how to uninstall Bflix Toolbar with an uninstaller, Special Uninstaller is a sophisticated removing tool that contains both the program and toolbar removal on the computer, you can learn the way below to get rid of this add-on on your PC:
- Launch Special Uninstaller on the computer
- Find and select the Bflix Toolbar program on the interface, then click on Run Uninstaller
- Follow the tips to finish the removal, and click Scan leftover
- Choose to remove all of leftovers, then click on Back button
- Click on “Plug-in Cleaner”, then “Scan Now”
- Find and highlight the Bflix Toolbar on the list, and click “Clean” icon to uninstall Bflix Toolbar totally on your PC.