TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar is a browser add-on that often bundled with other free application, if you don’t pay much attention to the install process, this toolbar will be installed on the browser and change some of the general settings. If you decide to uninstall TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar, please go ahead with the following tips.
Potentially unwanted program is another title many people giving to this browser add-on, because they think that this subject always change their browser settings with any permission, and the most exasperating is that, these items including the toolbar usually cannot be removed by the people completely on browser. So people have too bear the annoying advertisement and unwanted website redirecting on the PC.
Want to know the exact way to totally uninstall TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar on your computer? Here are some available approaches can get rid of this browser add-on, it is suggested to have a try with the following instructions.
Proper ways to uninstall TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar on the browser and PC
Manual way to get rid of the toolbar
Remove virus infections with antivirus program
If you suspect that there is a virus infection on the computer, please take the first step to check your computer security with a powerful antivirus application, after ensuring the computer is in a safe situation, you can get start to uninstall TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar on your PC.
One – remove TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar process
- Click to open the Start menu > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs
(for Win 8 users, click This PC > Computer > Open Control Panel)
- Select TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar process on the list, click on the remove button to start the uninstallation
Two – clean the toolbar on all of installed browsers
On Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (with three bars)
- Click on Tools, and then Extensions
- Disable and remove TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar and other unknown toolbars
- Go to the setting section, click “Manage Search Engine…”
- Change your default search engine to avoid the one which associated to the TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar toolbar
- Restart your Google Chrome
- Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools or the gear icon at the top, and select Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab in the Internet Options window, click on Reset button on the right side
- Continue and go to the Delete personal settings box, click on Reset
- Close the window when the resetting is completed, click OK
- Restart the Internet Explorer
On Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox, click on Firefox button at the top left corner, click on Help
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” on the Help sub-menu
- Then you will receive a confirmation window, click on Reset Firefox to continue the resetting
- Allow the Firefox to be closed, it will open again, and your Firefox will be reset
- Click on Finish when there is a pop up telling you about the changes
It is for sure that the manually cleaning the toolbar on PC will takes you some time and energy, if you want the TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar removal can be much easier but also removed thoroughly, it is recommended to use Special Uninstaller, an automatic and advanced uninstall tool.
Automatic way to uninstall TotalRecipeSearch Toolbar
Different from manually perform the removal step by step, taking an automatic removing way can skip those laborious steps and handle the process with ease, then achieve the complete removal much easier and faster. And the application which enable you to process the automatic removal is an advanced uninstall program, people can easily process the removal with this tool to clean the toolbar and its associated settings with the automatic removing feature.
Download and install a reliable uninstall tool like Special Uninstaller on your PC, and then you just need to spend few minutes to uninstall TotalRecipeSearch toolbar completely.
Uninstall TotalRecipeSearch toolbar with Special Uninstaller:
- Open Special Uninstaller >>> select TotalRecipeSearch toolbar on the list of installed programs
- Click “Run Uninstaller” and finish the first stage of removal
- Click “Scan leftovers” to remove all of remanent
- Back to the main interface > click “Plug-in Cleaner” at the bottom
- Click “Scan Now” > select TotalRecipeSearch toolbar in the scan result
- Click on “Clean” button below to remove the browser add-on