Developed by the world-famous security corporation, Avira Internet Security Suite is a security suite packs that focus on protecting the computer from various threats and viruses especially when surfing online. It is often not a problem for people installing it on the computer, but when it turns to remove it, some will get the question about how can uninstall Avira Internet Security Suite for good.
Avira Internet Security Suite is a popular suite packs that consists of Avira Antivirus Pro and Avira System Speedup program, people should install both programs on the computer when they want to equip their PCs with this suite, and when they want to clean it on the computer, it is also needed to uninstall them respectively.
What are the removing problems?
It is very common for people to remove a program on the PC, either the Windows own uninstall utility or uninstall removal tool can get rid of the program successfully. However, people still often encounter some problems and troubles while trying to uninstall Avira Internet Security Suite, especially the issue about complete removal or how to clean the application with incorrect installation on the computer. So, please just check the following content and learn the way to remove the program correctly.
Proper instructions to uninstall Avira Internet Security Suite
There are generally two ways to get rid of the program on the computer, one is using the Windows attached uninstall utility, the other is applying a third party uninstall tool. Many people in nowadays will choose an uninstaller to conduct the program removal, because it can complete the removal independently and automatically, and does not need the user to take much of time and energy. Even so, I will introduce the specific removing steps of these two removing method, and you can make your own decision to choose the better one.
Remove it with Windows attached uninstall tool
For Win 7 user
- Click on Start menu > Control Panel > Uninstall a program
- Locate Avira Antivirus Pro, and turn to click the uninstall button
- Complete the removing process with the uninstall wizard
- When it is finished, go to clean all of left-over files and components in the install directory of Avira Antivirus Pro
- Click on Start menu, and Run
- Type “regedit” in the box, and press Enter
- Export all the current registries for back-up
- Find the group of related registry entries, and delete them
- Continue to remove Avira System Speedup with the same uninstall step
- Right-click on the Start > select Programs and features
- Find and select Avira Antivirus Pro > click Uninstall
- Start the removal with the instructions
- Go to clean the leftovers and registry entries of this application
- Uninstall Avira System Speedup in the same way
Thus, you will be able to uninstall Avira Internet Security Suite, but the problem is that people often feel hard to remove all of its leftovers on the computer, some of which usually being neglected or cannot be found on the system. Therefore, if you are not a computer expert who can independently clean up all of files and processes of Avira Internet Security Suite, it is better to apply the following removing way.
Uninstall Avira Internet Security Suite with Special Uninstaller
Taking an advanced uninstall tool is the best way in currently to skip the laborious removing step and speed up the whole removing process, because it can replace the user to take control the removing process and people just need to click the mouse a few times.
Special Uninstaller is a well-regarded removal tool that specialized in helping computer user to remove any kind of installed programs completely, including those related stubborn files and registry entries, which can significantly avoid any further problems which easily caused by the manual removal, and allow the user to get the effective removal within a short time.
Steps to uninstall with Special Uninstaller:
- Open the removal tool on computer, select Avira Antivirus Pro
- Click on “Run Uninstaller”,and “Yes” to start the removal
- Click Scan leftovers when you finish the first step of removal
- Delete all of detected leftovers, and you will finish to thoroughly uninstall Avira Antivirus Pro
- Come back to the first step interface and uninstall Avira System Speedup with the same method
- Restart the computer system, you will finish all to uninstall Avira Internet Security Suite